BETA testing

Ok has anyone been able to get to the server or the forums in the last day or so? I was told be someone at soe that the beta wont go up until sept 29th. I have a feeling the csr is just telling me this because I happened to get connected to CS 2 minutes before CS closed for the night.

i on

i been logging in for last few daysonly got one account atm but been playing alot

Ok has anyone been able to get to the server or the forums in the last day or so? I was told be someone at soe that the beta wont go up until sept 29th. I have a feeling the csr is just telling me this because I happened to get connected to CS 2 minutes before CS closed for the night.

I've had no problem logging onto the forums and playing in-game. Mind you, the beta forums only show up for those accounts that got into Beta.

Ironically enough, I think if you got into beta but never got the email that the NDA might not apply to you as you never had to "sign" or click "accept" or "yes" to anything. Now, if you want to maintain a good dev/player relationship, I wouldn't go screwing the NDA, but fuck it... I don't see the devs doing anything good for my class anyway.

So... if you have questions... ask. I'm in beta but not bound by the NDA (as far as I'm concerned... unless sony sneaked that into the EQUA)

not that it really matters...

Pretty sure you clicked (signed/agreed) to the NDA when you applied for the Beta. I've applied with all my accts or I would try again and see if it pops up. Like the title says though, not a huge deal. I did get one account accepted, just waiting for the email so I can check it out.

Only 1 important question.

MAX AA # per class. Screw any other question!
How many AAs is each class getting ! All other questions are moot!

Pretty sure you clicked (signed/agreed) to the NDA when you applied for the Beta. I've applied with all my accts or I would try again and see if it pops up. Like the title says though, not a huge deal. I did get one account accepted, just waiting for the email so I can check it out.

Don't wait for the email because chances are it isn't coming. I got into beta on at least 2 accounts and didn't get an email for either of them (different email addys using different services, also). Go to the SoD beta forums, click on Beta Announcement or whatever the first forum is inside SoD, and go through those 2 posts by the mods. Inside the 2nd one there's a link for the beta patcher download.

I can't find the SoD forums. Can you give me the link for it? My account supposidly is accepted to beta, but I never received the email.

If your account is flagged for beta and you signed up correctly you just need to log into the regular everquest forums, at the top of the main forum list is a beta section.

beta denied

Hi everyone, long time listener 1st time caller! Some players that have tried for beta sign up and have been denied may have a cause for this. All 3 of my accounts have been suspended for something minor and stupid, but never the less it happened. 2 of my friends the same. My girlfriends accounts ( 2) have not been caught for anything though shes far from innocent. I tried to sign up for beta on all 3 account and was denied, my 2 friends.. denied, my girlfriends (both) - Congradulations youve been accepted to the beta program..... Its led me to believe if youve been suspended before you are not elgible for beta.

Tried Beta last night, but a lot ppl had issue with log in, and finally beta server crashed for good..

Hi everyone, long time listener 1st time caller! Some players that have tried for beta sign up and have been denied may have a cause for this. All 3 of my accounts have been suspended for something minor and stupid, but never the less it happened. 2 of my friends the same. My girlfriends accounts ( 2) have not been caught for anything though shes far from innocent. I tried to sign up for beta on all 3 account and was denied, my 2 friends.. denied, my girlfriends (both) - Congradulations youve been accepted to the beta program..... Its led me to believe if youve been suspended before you are not elgible for beta.

Not true , my main account was suspended and rolled back , and i got into beta on first wave

A little bird tells me over 1K per class for AA counts. They could have been lying though, but I doubt it.

wouldnt supprise me as this expansion is suppost to last a year ..

Oh this is going to be the only expansion for the next year? Glad to see they are slowing it down some.

Yes they slowed down the expansions to one a year from here on out.

(Which means to me more pos factioning.)

WTB one of my several accounts a beta invite :x Have the new AAs/Discs/Etc been listed yet for the various classes?