BETA is at EQPLAYERS

always worried about going to try beta, even apply, since i always have mq loaded :(

Q

that seals it for me then

even when I leave the house i make sure MQ is working just in case LOL

dont leave home w out it

its a joke btw but seriously no MQ no EQ for meh

im not that curious about sheet (new expansion)

plus hoping someone comes talk about it here :)

always worried about going to try beta, even apply, since i always have mq loaded :(

Doesnt work on Beta.

Got my acceptance email around 5:30 CST

Hmm might want to re read that Zdoz, I thought the same thing that I was accepted, but reading later it said "thanks for registering and you will receive an email if your chosen."

i signed all 4 of my accounts up for beta so one of them will get in for sure i hope lmao

I signed up as well, even though I haven't logged in in 2 months, I left my main account active.

Hoping I can find some time to play if I get accepted into beta :D

Doesnt work on Beta.

Got my acceptance email around 5:30 CST

Hmm might want to re read that Zdoz, I thought the same thing that I was accepted, but reading later it said "thanks for registering and you will receive an email if your chosen."

Big negative. I got my acceptance email (not my "thank you for enrolling email") at time stated. I've been logged into Beta all night.

OK. Never done beta. How does it work? Would I be able to play my main toon? He is at 90.9999. We he go to 91 with experience gained in beta? Is it a separate server or same server but with access to the new zones?

I got the 3 I signed up into it. If I have time LOL. Besides, I am not sure I recall how to play legit!

Dogstar: The email will tell you, how to copy your toon to beta server (separate server). You can also just create toons of certain levels for testing.

htw

Man I never got anything. I always get something for being a FF attendee! Bullpucky!

Note to Fan Faire Attendees: 2011 Vegas Fan Faire Attendees will be included in the early stages of beta. If you officially* attended the 2011 Fan Faire, you will still need to sign up for beta in order to get flagged correctly. Be sure to use the account that you used for Fan Faire.

*Officially attended means that you registered and provided your correct station account and email address. There is no need to contact Customer Service regarding your access until you see an announcement on EQ Players stating that the flagging of Fan Faire attendees has been completed. We will provide instructions for anyone who might have been missed.

Thanks for the info HTW. I assume then that xp gained in beta server can not be trnasferred back to your main server?