MMOLoader logfiles

nitramneb

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a setting somewhere to manage these? Or do I need to go in and manually delete old logs? Some are getting pretty large.

The newest build barely adds to those. I haven’t pushed to live yet, but will soon. Currently testing on emu builds and test.

Most of the logfiles in there are a few KB, I just went in there a few days ago, and had a couple that were enormous - copy to a mostly empty 64 GB thumb drive failed due to file being too large. I'm not certain if the oversize stuff were Macroquest-xxxxxxx.log, or MacroquestLoader-xxxxxxxx.log. Haven't seen anything since making large files, so was somewhat anomalous. I skipped and then deleted them afterward. If something like that shows up again, I'll make sure to make a note of the filename, so you at least know what created it. Checking another computer, the oversize file in that directory is MQ2Bot_Server_Char.log - almost 1gb in size. And one from Macroquest-Launcher at 342 MB in size - The char one I had left debugging=1 on, after I used that to get a text output of the /loadbot run. The launcher one is mostly a fail code - 9 lines of normal stuff, and something over 2 million lines of the same fail code. Attached the first few lines of that. The timestamp at the end of the file was 20:21:47, beginning was 18:57:28, so that code was logging for 2.5 hours or so.

Attachments

• log.txt
    2 KB · Views: 2
The launcher one is from core mq code (macroquest.exe), I'll take a look and see about adding an option to disable that kind of thing, if not already a feature.

Reactions: EQDAB