Best zones for levels.

I was doing pretty good in Kaesora Library. Was getting a level a night with swarm pulling using a 90 SK

Paw and Fire are two great zones from 60-high 70ies, maybe even up to low 80ies. Thalassius is a good one, too.

Sanctum somnium is pretty slow at 80

kill faster

mother fucker, you're annoying lol, I have a 90 mage, 3 90 monks, 90 shaman warrior enchanter bard ranger and the 3 plee's.

Level up a SK.
Swarm mech g.
DING lvl 90!

I think if I tried hard enough I could get a char from lvl 1 to 90 in a day.

I think if I tried hard enough I could get a char from lvl 1 to 90 in a day

100% percent doable

I have a 90 mage, 3 90 monks, 90 shaman warrior enchanter bard ranger and the 3 plees

so its not that the highest end (xp potential zone) is slow, its that you are trying to see what the small slice of xp an 80 (several 80s from the pleeS comment can get

reconsider your PL method if maybe, not sure what the 90 mage , 3 monks 90 sham , warrior , enchanter, bard, ranger are taking xp wise, + PLees but the slice of xp seems to get smaller and smaller w tha method, if its speed you want less is more...............

Trouble with PL'ing a level 80 in SS is the kill rate is less then ideal, regardless of your dps. You'll see a better outcome with killing more lower level mobs which is where the Sk swarm comes into play. Look at xp over time rather then xp per mob.

I normally just taskadd chars to 90, i can do about a dozen missions in a 6 hour period to restart the process again. Mind numbing, but then so is grinding. Pick up ac augs pretty easy also and some T4 drops from certain missions.

I normally get a char to 60 then group them and kill in the grounds in the centre circle thing, mobs respawn pretty quick so you don't end up pulling from too far and slow down your xp over time. Do that until 75 for taskadds.

Also depending on class, swarm charming with a druid is nice in alkabor and just take all the xp on the PLee. I solo'd alot of the way to 90 on druid, was as quick if not quicker then a decent group grinding somewhere.

I have never counted how many task adds it is to 90 from 85 or so, but I personally find it the easiest method. It is a little less mind numbing then grinding somewhere in a static zone. Also since fellowship xp it helps a little now to get some more from kills in the missions.

I tried the MG last night with my sk, cleared the entire thing and was waiting for re-pops, my lvl 73 only got 12% so I don't feel this is the best place to do this, any other good zones that might net more xp? Sk is only 50k/6k ac buffed and 5k aa's.

You can't leave the plee at the entrance. They have to be close enough to get xp from the swarms. I usually pull MG in 4-6 pulls and have the plee at either end of the floor. Using the boxes on the ground to go up and down the transporters, it's usually pretty easy to get them where you want them, even legit. If you leave your plee at the entrance, they will only get xp for what they are in range for.

heh

dobey, if you honestly think you only got 12% exp on a 73 make sure you didnt ding a few times in the process lol. if your doin it right you should have dinged a lot with a complete wipe of MG dude.

I didn't have them in the zone, I was using fellowship sharing, and they got 12%. Took me about 12 minutes to clear the zone and I waited 45 minutes to be sure I got all the shared xp.

When I tried to bring the lower toon into the guardian I got a msg saying level spread was too high (73-90). Can you elaborate on how to set this up to actually get them into the guardian?

Edit: Still Dobey just at home now, need two accounts here or I get yelled at when I play from my work pc, mmo thinks I am sharing my account I guess.

Last edited:
I didn't have them in the zone, I was using fellowship sharing, and they got 12%.

Think that says it all. The standard setup is to use two or more accounts at the same time. Honestly surprised you got 12% just doing shared xp.

I didn't have them in the zone, I was using fellowship sharing, and they got 12%. Took me about 12 minutes to clear the zone and I waited 45 minutes to be sure I got all the shared xp.

When I tried to bring the lower toon into the guardian I got a msg saying level spread was too high (73-90). Can you elaborate on how to set this up to actually get them into the guardian?

Edit: Still Dobey just at home now, need two accounts here or I get yelled at when I play from my work pc, mmo thinks I am sharing my account I guess.

You're doing something wrong then. If you're getting a msg saying the level spread was too high then you're doing the wrong instance. I don't think there is any limit on the instance. I've taken level 60's in there with a lvl 90.

12% for a full clear means something is not right. That is probably 2 or 3 levels worth of XP.

This is the instance you want.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zones.html?zstrat=541

12 minutes? You were in a group mission, not the Mechamatic Guardian Adventures. There are something like 600 or 700 mobs in the zone, on 4 different levels. There is no way in hell you can clear that zone in 12 minutes. I couldn't do it in 12 minutes even in the ND days. I can usually clear two levels before the first level respawns. Respawn is 19m30s. Goto Overvolt and say head into. That is the instance you want. There are no objectives, it's the generic instance that you need to do the solo tasks in.

Use the above instance instead. I have had level 65 in with 80, but I do think this instance has the 15 level limit. That means the lowest you can bring with a 90 is 75. Take the 73 to Fortress Mechanotus and swarm kite part of the upper level til the toons are 75. It will go MUCH faster if you have the toons there for the kills. They get the mob xp plus the grouping bonus.

I think you need to talk to Fry or Kodi then. I used to play from work all the time and never needed to maintain two accounts for it. Unless you are plying from work while still logged in at home. You do need to logout from one location or the other.