best zone for farmin plat ?

o0L33T0o

MASTER OF THE PUPPETS
Reaction score
:cool:Hi

just wanted to see if any one had a fav hot zone for purley farming plat

im level 85 so what would be your suggestions i have made some coin in DSH from killing the bugs aroudn 14 plat per kill depending on what items they drop like from snakes bugs and crows

any other suggestitons would be sweet

Cheers

L33t

take a ranger and headsho the hive you can clear the field and tower 1 and tower 2 in 15mins and generally yields about 2.5k-4kpp worth of vendor trash

this is what i do and work on lvling/aaing alts at same time

6 box those OMM monster missions lol =D

Yah, I 12 box all three missions. Use to just do 3 a day when I wasn't fartaunting, but caved in and can do 6 missions a day no problem now.

It's like 1800+ plat per character, great regular exp with LoTD and great to meh AAEXP depending how many aa's you have. As well as 2 brews a go to buy some really good augs with. And if you're not gigged out in 600+ HP armour in most slots already, then armour upgrade as well.

Think the wakening land has them caves with the geo dudes in it that drop gems like candy.

Growth

I am always trying to get Tunare's AC clicky belt in Plane of Growth. No respawns really but you can gank the entire zone without even really thinking and they all drop plat and gems. If she is up or any of the named treants, just aggro one of them and you will get most of the zone to your location - saves pulling.

CoD ?
shrug, they drop Diamonds every 3-4kills