Best macro for a specific task

Artemus

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I have a specific need and am unsure of the best macro to use, so I would like a recommendation.

I need to farm the feathers and bones from naeyas in Shards to get fletching up. My warrior is more than capable and I have botted support toons.

What I need him to do is go out, pull, kill, loot the feather and bone, rinse, repeat. Should I use the bot macro, pull.mac, or something else?

TIA.

if and when bot40 mac is stable that has been best one in the past for me, never tried pull mac

What Dealings said!

Worked well for mindless pulling in a radial arc, is all i ever used it for. I never did figure out how to do a pull path.

I have a specific need and am unsure of the best macro to use, so I would like a recommendation.

I need to farm the feathers and bones from naeyas in Shards to get fletching up. My warrior is more than capable and I have botted support toons.

What I need him to do is go out, pull, kill, loot the feather and bone, rinse, repeat. Should I use the bot macro, pull.mac, or something else?

TIA.

Pull.mac is mostly poo at this point, I've all but abandoned it in hopes of getting bot40 sorted out. Lol. If you remove the #warning line from bot40.mac I'm sure it will run fairly reliably on a warrior with your INI set to "AmIPuller=TRUE" and set your Radius and Z values. Then assign it a pulling skill /attack on works fine in my experience. I'm taking a break from macros for a bit to sort out shit in my RL so I won't be handling bot40 for a bit. I have programs to make for classes that I've been sorely neglecting and it's time to get back to that. Alternately if you can get bot plugin to pull for you then you can try that. Seems more stable right now and as I understand it HTW is doing the updates to it.

Using the built in advloot just make sure you set it to always need and auto roll for the feathers and you should do fine.

What Dealings said!

Worked well for mindless pulling in a radial arc, is all i ever used it for. I never did figure out how to do a pull path.

If you create your own adv path and read the wiki for advpath I'm sure you'll find all the information you need. Can set UseCamp=false, then have your toon follow the path, when you get aggro it will in theory engage the xtargets (set assist at to 100 on the character running the path) In this way the character runs the path, pause path when you get aggro, kills things, advloot takes care of picking things up (looting) and then presumably resumes the path. If you use assisttype 3 then set your Xtarget1 to auto it'll think that your MainAssist has a target anytime you get aggro. As opposed to actually assisting your main assist. This way you can run solo.
MQ2AdvPath - MMOBugs Wiki

Last edited: