Best Way to Power Level a Drakkin Enchanter

cleric09-1999

Reaction score
If you know me in RL you already know this info
IMO, I think enchanters make the best PL class. The trick is to get a group of lvl 80 characters and go to a zone with mobs about 10-15 levels higher than the one being PL'ed. The group kills a mob down to about 2-3% and the enchanter casts Memory Flux (blur) on the mob while the PL toon finishes the kill for full solo XP on that "high level" mob.

This works best when you get to higher levels where using DS on a train of mobs is not viable anymore.

What is the best way to PL a Drakkin enchanter from 1?
Obviously hot zones for the best exp.
Characters available:
(58 ranger or 71 necro) one account
71 cleric on account by itself, and 83 shaman on account by itself.

I get the gist that the ranger macro would need to have the ranger buffed up w/ his DS always on then run out, snare mob and come back to anchor.
Any suggestions on PL macros?

My question is how to have the enchie run a "hit all mobs" macro but wait until the mob is at 20% so he doesn't pull agro and get killed.

PLing macros will be hard to find, as people keep them close to chest if they have them, otherwise DS powerlevel upto 58, then group with a level 85, and go pwn the 70 hotzone

quest the cone nuke that drakkin get, and use that to hit all mobs. If you don't want to do that, shroud to an elemental or a should with the ability stone throw and use that to hit all the mobs.

Quest currently have a level 81 necro...would it be better to just use straight xp or shroud down to 70 and use my 81 shammy to group with the shrouded toon and kill?