Best grind spots?

jamie75

Got a gun
Reaction score
i see people are already 85 where is the best XP? currently grinding in Crystallos and getting about 15-20% per hour. I see others in Beza and MMM not shure on the xp there

I boxed in Crystallos and it was horrible. Hills of shade is $$$$$

3 boxing sham war and rogue all 80 2k aa + each brought in .61% reg xp per kill in loping plains

With a full group I get about .10 exp per kill at 82 in guardian..which isn't much considering I can get .3 per kill outside in dsh soloing. SoD zones like kaesora are decent.

i see people are already 85 where is the best XP? currently grinding in Crystallos and getting about 15-20% per hour. I see others in Beza and MMM not shure on the xp there

I like the Field of Scale. Can't call it the best exp, but it's better than I was getting in Beza. It's easy pulls and the mobs are 80 to 85. Good to have someone with radient cure though, lot of casters. I'm guessing .25 to .33 regular exp. at 82 for mobs. Not using MQ at this time, so don't have an exact figure.

Mech Guardian instances are only .33 exp per kill at 80 and the lower level mobs are less. I cannt see it being decent exp post 82
this dies fast, repop fast, better kill rate > more xp / mob you should know that

Mech... 4th floor = best exp in game 80-85 garanteed.. must be on 4th floor..

In what instance? because the ones I was in nothing was red but named.

Mech Guardian still the best exp i'v seen. 4th floor that is.

The first few to 85 on my server did 81-82 in Beza then 83-85 in Field of Scale. I can't personally comment on whether Mech is better.

The the ones that got 85 within 5 hours of server being up cause of turn in quest

The guy did the same thing to get lvl 80

I dont know which quest but its the one that you turn in some crystals from crystallios

Essences in crystallos you turn in 10 of them. Its decent exp and can pre loot.