Best cleric macro?

Artemus

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I've noticed some of the cleric macros here are way out of date. So what's the best one to use these days?

I used to think Modbot was till Petesampr's "Bot" macro. Now, I have to admit it is the best macro for any class. It auto generates the INI with aa/spells/clickies, auto rezes does it all.

Ya for sure search Pete's BOT macro.

I second that Pete's Bot macro has changed the face of macros. It's only going to get better, too!

I used to think Modbot was till Petesampr's "Bot" macro. Now, I have to admit it is the best macro for any class. It auto generates the INI with aa/spells/clickies, auto rezes does it all.

Wish it worked on emu :(

As far as complete functionality, I like Devestator's...

But for pure healing and fastest reaction times.. Zbot is the best I have found.

I haven't tried Pete's new bot for cleric, maybe I'll give it a go tonight.

waiting to see whose gonna bring up ol' afcleric :)

Wish it worked on emu :(

It doesn't because "Slot" does not exist in the emu UF/HOT/etc builds, from what I understand. HTW said that he'd look into incorporating it but made no promises. Fingers crossed, though. :)

I am a big fan of Dev's macros, including the premium cleric one

Lol I still use AFcleric :D

It's been modified a few times tho. I gave pete's a shot, something always seems to go haywire after it's been running a while. I think i still need to work out the bugs.

Pete's does seem to be the way to go, lots of options with the ini that is generated. I would be using it if not for the 100% reliable version of AFcleric I haev been using for years.