Bertoxxulous Server/Guilds (Or Australian raid hours)

Tempest

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi guys, a friend and I are just looking for feedback on Bertox and to see if there are many "Good Guys" over there.

Looking to get more into raiding and there is not much to do on Emarr in Australian times.

Used to have a pretty tight (and smart) crew that that we always grouped with but over time they have mostly all quit for RL stuff.

Any inside goss on the server and guilds to help decide if we should/shouldn't make the jump?

As far as I understand it there is pretty much only 2 Australian guilds left that raid.

On Bertox there is Wreckers and on Rathe there is Terror Australis.

I cant really offer any insider info on them though sorry.

If Wreckers is true to the guild's founding ideals (back when Silkenshammie was leader and Silkentart was MT), they should be a really fun bunch to raid with. Dunno how many people remain from the original crew ('shammie and 'tart left Tholuxe for an Aussie guild on Tribunal - Aurora Noctem? - back when Tholuxe still existed) but I've heard Chordless is a good egg.

Sorry I think I was a little too vague... Mainly looking for an idea if there are many other BUGS over there we can group with and raid with etc. We have some pretty decent toons mainly Rallos type gear with around 2 to 3k AAs. We have a Bard, Cleric, Ranger and will probably take a mage over too.

Nameless has an asian guild that raids in Australian western standard time, paradise of nameless. Not sure if they are recruiting, but seems they are at least raiding fippy (lots of em in BR for 10 min last night - can only assume that's why they were there).