Battle Leap

soulenticer

Reaction score
I feel like an dumb ass for not thinking of this sooner. You can cancel the battle leap jump with /setgrav 5

so what happens if u setgrav to 5

ive noticed that sometimes setgrav to something else makes u float or take unneccessary dmg like u were falling so i never mess w it.

Is there a way to use battle leap without the jump effect happening tho?

I'd guess he probably has the nofalldmg docrack loaded along with doing the setgrav, or something like that. I'm pretty sure that setgrav .5 would make you jump even higher.

I'd guess he probably has the nofalldmg docrack loaded along with doing the setgrav, or something like that. I'm pretty sure that setgrav .5 would make you jump even higher.

normal game gravity is 0.4 .. just to clarify ....

A few pieces of info, if any of you are playing with this:

Setgrav makes you lighter or heavier.

Normal toon gravity is 0.4.

The lower you go, the 'lighter' you are - 0.3, 0.2, 0.1, each will make you 'jump' higher, for example.

0.0 will actually make you 'fall' up.

The more negative you go, the faster you will 'fall' up - and take damage if you hit the ceiling too hard.

Going above 0.4, makes you heavier.

I can't recall exactly where, but somewhere around 2, you'll actually start being banged into the ground again and again (and take falling damage if you don't have envirofall or envirofall2 on).

The effect you should see, as you do 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, etc. - is that jumps are shorter. Also, even before 2, you may see falling damage after a jump (not much, but it probably would).

I used to use it to max safe fall on any toons that had it, pretty quick. Go somewhere nobody comes around, set envirofall2 DC on, /setgrav 10. Chill out a few, and when it's maxxed, /setgrav 0.4.

htw

Haha, yeah, you gotta do that docrack thing so you take no damage from this. Otherwise you will die a lot. But it's fun to tell your buddies to /setgrav 5 just for the hell of it. It's hillarious watching the immediate death that follows.

Only reason why i dont include BL in my macs drives me nuts!