Bare Knuckle Brawling

smason

Lifetimer
Reaction score
So has anyone checked this out?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYMCbVt76m4]BKB Bare Knuckle Boxing: It's back! - YouTube[/ame]

Will not last long, they will start a union to protect the fighters, at that point they will make it so no one gets hurt. End of sport, next sport to be ruined!

I don't know much about these types of sports, but is there a niche for BKB? Seems like a grasp from the start...

I had no idea that wearing gloves was considered bare knuckles. When I first heard this advertised on TV I thought it would be kinda cool to watch two dudes duke it out bare knuckles. But with gloves? Naaa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I guess its supposed to be like back in the day. They do have gloves on but i guess since the knuckle area is gone its supposed to like the old days? lol

I saw the commercial and i thought it would be kick ass, 2 guys standing pretty much toe to toe duking it out till someone drops. Just wondered if anyone had watched it yet.

Torrent of the first event is up on Pirate Bay. Search "Bare Knuckle" if you want to check it out for free.

I had no idea that wearing gloves was considered bare knuckles. When I first heard this advertised on TV I thought it would be kinda cool to watch two dudes duke it out bare knuckles. But with gloves? Naaa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

The difference is huge with just the slit/gap in these compared to even MMA gloves. Looking at the gloves they look more to give support to the wrists then be used for protection of the hand.

Gloves started the transition then the padding in the front to give longevity. This would be pretty close to bareknuckle

Short version, it sucks and is boring. Both UFC and the sweet science (boxing) are superior in both talent and production quality. I'd compare this to the XFL vs NFL. I just saved you a couple hours of your life.