AutoLogin changes

Nightmare327

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I just posted on the MacroQuest VIP pages about some changes I made to the AutoLogin plugin, and would like those as part of the MMOBUGS compile if possible (so I don't have to re-compile and change it every time :)

The changes allow you to over-ride the global Kick Characters setting for specific accounts. This way most of your accounts can kick the characters off, but maybe 1 or 2 you do nto want this to happen.

The post is here:
http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16427&p=158841#p158841

I hope this change is useful for other also.

Thanks!

I'll check it. MQ2AutoLogout been in ours long time though, that auto-clicks the popup (or not) based on setting.

Will probably add it in though, always nice to have more options. ;)

Thanks Nightmare327.

htw

Yeah, nothing should change for anyone as long as they do not over-ride the autologout or autokick in their stationname ini section, so definitely good to have more options. I tested it today, and it didn't seem to mess up anything else, so hopefully it is of some use to people.

I'll check it. MQ2AutoLogout been in ours long time though, that auto-clicks the popup (or not) based on setting.

Will probably add it in though, always nice to have more options. ;)

Thanks Nightmare327.

htw

I may be missing something here. When you say MQ2AutoLogout is that another plugin? Or are you talking about the AutoKick characters that MQ2AutoLogin does? I did a search here and on macroquest forums for AutoLogout and did not find anything. Just wanting to make sure I didn't miss an easier way to accomplish my lazy ass goals here :)

Hey, aren't all programmers lazy? I know I am :) I would much rather automate something than have to repeat myself a bunch of times.

I may be missing something here. When you say MQ2AutoLogout is that another plugin? Or are you talking about the AutoKick characters that MQ2AutoLogin does? I did a search here and on macroquest forums for AutoLogout and did not find anything. Just wanting to make sure I didn't miss an easier way to accomplish my lazy ass goals here :)

Hey, aren't all programmers lazy? I know I am :) I would much rather automate something than have to repeat myself a bunch of times.
Yeah, it's a plugin. I put in the wrong name LOL, I was tired. :D

MQ2LogoutClick

htw