AutoLogin assistance plz

Norrathian

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I've never used AutoLogin, but relogging in a couple dozen accounts is just becoming a pita. I've done a bit of research and read that step-by-step setup instructions would be found in the vip section at macroquest2.com. Well, EQMule doesn't seem to be reading his mail and his automated donate functions aren't working with paypal. I sent him money manually and sent multiple emails since October and still no reply.

Is there anyone here that could guide me to a how-to for someone that's completely new to MQ2AutoLogin, please? Most plugins are pretty easy to understand, even if they're rather in-depth, however this one seems to be missing a key bit of info. Any help is appreciated.

When MMOLoader is launched, there will be a little icon down the bottom right of taskbar called "Launch Seasons, MMOLoader (Live)" that looks like an EQ icon.

Right click that, go configuration, Input server, account, password, character name, EQ Path.

Save it. Right click the icon again, and launch that profile, and it should launch all the EQ sessions at once and log them all in using MQ2AutoLogin.

Reactions: EQDAB
When MMOLoader is launched, there will be a little icon down the bottom right of taskbar called "Launch Seasons, MMOLoader (Live)" that looks like an EQ icon.

Right click that, go configuration, Input server, account, password, character name, EQ Path.

Save it. Right click the icon again, and launch that profile, and it should launch all the EQ sessions at once and log them all in using MQ2AutoLogin.

Fry,

I don't see a little icon down the bottom right of the taskbar called "Launch Seasons, MMOLoader (Live)" that looks like an EQ icon. Where would it be ???.......
1. attaching a file to see if you can find