hoists an arm back - bn in mmm means u need to duck
support unit turns to face you - meldrath in mmm run away from raid
levels his horns - bn in mmm means run to a corner n take the dt away from raid
a bolt of energy surges through you - earth 2 in crystallos i think
moisture - Ice 2 in crystallos means golem freeze is inc
you feel flames run up - cant recall somthing in crystallos

nice

nice package of audio triggers, very useful to me thanx much

is there an updated version of this to include all of SoD and is there a place for futures?

Updated list

Would there happen to be an updated list for VoA/HoT

Anyone have a more recent set of full triggers that are willing to share or pm me?

GINA is an excellent 3rd party audio trigger program that has many good features, including a download repository of pre-made audio triggers.

http://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/

Introducing GINA, a log monitoring application that provides audio and visual feedback based on triggers you either define or import. GINA builds on many of the great features introduced by Gamanern of GamboSoft.com in GamTextTriggers like Text to Speech, text overlays, and in-game trigger sharing, and adds on features such as multiple character monitoring, trigger organization, and more sharing options. GINA is primarily developed with EverQuest in mind, but theoretically may work with other log-based programs as well.

Yep GINA rocks. Abilityf or raid leader to give everybody the same trigger is great.

i am getting an application crash while trying to run GINA and i tried gametexttriggers and getting an app crash on install, is there any other text triggers or if someone can send me the triggers i can add them to mq2events?