Audiotriggers for raids

Stahrgazer3959

Reaction score
Fellow members:

Does anyone have a set of raid audiotriggers that includes Solteris? Mine are spotty and while I have been trying to fill them in I would be grateful if anyone has a link to a full set. Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
Stahr

updated AT pack

Just run it and point it at your log file

Attachments

• eq_audio_triggers.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 294
Last edited:
I use the same thing jamie75 supplied, all the triggeres there are very accurate and do the job well, happy raiding stahr

Mori

Has the Performer event changed? I compared my triggers to these and one thing that really stood out was 18 wav's for Performer versus my 25...6 for each of the 4 NPC's plus one blank.wav.

It's been a couple years since I did the Performer so maybe they reduced it somewhat. I also listened to each .wav in comparison to those I have and some of mine are much more explicit for what action is needed. But on the other hand, some of mine would be much better if I swap them out for those in the zipfile like my Daosheen, which was recorded by a French guy with a heavy accent. I also have many more than are contained in that zipfile but its a nice thing for those needing them for events they don't have covered, yet.

I have some for Rikki and MPG trials and a few other events, plus a dozen personal ones.

i use EQWatcher Evolution in combination with audio triggers,
on a seperate note, any one know how to modify eqwatcher to read fellowship chat?

I'm trying to set this up, but I'm unsure exactly where to run it and which log file to point it too. Please clarify or break it down a bit for me.

you need to turn on loggingin game with /log, than start the program. it will ask you to point it at your log file which is located in your everquest folder inside the "log" folder

Last edited:
Hmmm said this was up to MMM but i dont see any of the MMM mobs in here or any of the solteris mobs in here. It unzipped 100 audio's there more then that?

Has anyone ever compiled a list of the "trigger phrases" for all of the above audio triggers? I am sure it can be looked up on Alla's or from the strat section. Not trying to be super lazy, I was just curious if someone already had a list and I missed it. Thanks in advance

I should have been more clear. Has all AT except for Crystallos and MMM. Solteris is there along with FC and some fights leading up to MMM

Code:
"Off in the distance you can hear the ring of a bell,","performer_adds.wav",1
"The ringing of the bell in the distance becomes more insistent.","adds.wav",1
"From the reading room, the distinct voice of the librarian growls,","adds.wav",1
"The unmistakable clicking of drachnid legs on marble","adds.wav",1
"] When she and I split ways,","performer1.wav",1
"] it felt like the end of my days.","performer2.wav",1
"] Until I suddenly,","performer3.wav",1
"] suddenly realized","performer4.wav",1
"] this life was better off alone.","performer5.wav",1
"] Touched tenderly.","performer6.wav",1
"] Where will you be?","performer7.wav",1
"] Dreaming with me.","performer8.wav",1
"] Please,","performer9.wav",1
"] Another night, in eternal darkness.","performer10.wav",1
"] Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning.","performer11.wav",1
"] It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void.","performer12.wav",1
"] This is my torture,","performer13.wav",1
"] my pain and suffering!","performer14.wav",1
"] Ol' Nilipus hailed from Misty Thicket.","performer15.wav",1
"] Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it.","performer16.wav",1
"] The halflings grew cross","performer17.wav",1
"] when their profits were lost,","performer18.wav",1
"announcing the arrival of Redfang.","redfang_pop.wav",1
"Devlin lobs a glass vial exactly where","devlin_vials_move.wav",1
"a splash of caustic liquid begins to cast a spell.","devlin_vials_break.wav",1
"shattered my shield!","devlin_shield_down.wav",1
"your right bracer.","devlin_right_bracer.wav",1
"your left bracer.","devlin_left_bracer.wav",1
"remove your weapon.","devlin_weapon.wav",1
"remove your boots.","devlin_boots.wav",1
"Tris Wallow III shudders, as if she is about to change forms.","tris_change.wav",1
"Hair, fangs, and claws retract as Tris reverts","tris_human_form.wav",1
"Tris Wallow III screams as her flesh peels and curls from her","tris_werewolf_form.wav",1
"Tris stares deeply into your eyes, and you feel her taking over your mind.","tris_look_away.wav",1
"You successfully averted your eyes from Tris' compelling glance.","tris_she_missed.wav",1
"Roley DeFarge staggers and goes prone.","roley_prone.wav",1
"There is a small battered chest not far from here.","roley_battered_chest.wav",1
"There is a cache of ancient weapons not far from here.","roley_lab.wav",1
"There is a coffin not far from here.","roley_coffin.wav",1
"Your movements become stiff.","death_touch.wav", 1
"Your movements become stiff.","gargoyle.wav", 1
"He is no longer stationary.","hatchet_no_longer_stationary.wav",1
"Hatchet the Torturer adopts a stationary stance again.","hatchet_stationary.wav",1
"You outdistance the reach of the throwing axe","hatchet_miss.wav",1
"By darting between Hatchet's hooves, he has no way to strike you.","hatchet_miss.wav",1
"Hatchet's axe passes harmlessly overhead.","hatchet_miss.wav",1
"You should get as far away as possible.","hatchet1.wav",2
"You should hide between his legs.","hatchet2.wav",2
"You should duck.","hatchet3.wav",3
"directly at you!","hatchet4.wav",1
"Prove your power over my divinity!","mayong_active.wav",2
"Mayong Mistmoore is completely off guard.","mayong_vulnerable.wav",1
"Mayong Mistmoore is momentarily distracted and appears to be vulnerable!","mayong_distracted.wav",1
"The Master raises his sword, preparing to slash anyone standing nearby.","mayong_sword.wav",1
"You sense your doom approaching.","vish_creeping_doom.wav",1
"Vishimtar shouts, 'Your presence has caused the children to awaken.  They will be . . . hungry","vish_eggs.wav",2
"You have been marked for death","get_cured.wav",2
"You have been marked for death","death_touch.wav",1
"You feel a gaze of deadly power focusing on you.","omm_mask.wav",1
"buzzing around your head","omm_adds.wav",1
"air stops moving around you","silenced.wav",2
"fire courses through your veins","death_touch.wav",1
"fire courses through your veins","get_cured.wav", 2
"A rain of fire descends around you.","suchon_blaze_ae.wav",1
"The room phases briefly as a portal materializes from the Tower of Solusek Ro.","suchon_portal_pop.wav",1
"Blaze and Char both flicker in and out of this realm briefly. . .","suchon_memblur.wav",1
"You have succumbed to the ferocity of Sullon Zek","sullon_ferocity.wav", 1
"Your knees tremble from the wrath of Sullon Zek", "sullon_wrath.wav", 1
"You fall under the curse of Sullon Zek.","get_cured.wav",1
"You fall under the curse of Sullon Zek.","sullon_plague.wav",1
"You lose your will to fight.","dao_blue_crystal.wav",1
"A festering darkness saps your strength.","dao_yellow_crystal.wav",1
"Your blood is tainted with magical essence.","dao_green_crystal.wav",1
"You are dumbstruck by the presence of the firstborn.","dao_red_crystal.wav",1
"Allegiances shift as Daosheen speaks a cryptic phrase.","dao_charm_no_click.wav",1
"A bolt of light joins the yellow and green crystals for a moment.","dao_charm_gone.wav",1
"Daosheen calls upon the elemental forces to contain his enemies.","dao_mez_no_click.wav",1
"A bolt of light joins the red and blue crystals for a moment.","dao_mez_gone.wav",1
"Your life begins to drain away.","dao_doom_no_click.wav",1
"The world is spinning.","get_cured.wav",1
"The world is spinning.","vertigo.wav",1
"You vision blurs momentarily, and you find yourself somewhere new.","vertigo_somewhere_new.wav",1
"You feel disoriented.","vertigo_somewhere_new.wav",1
"We have unwanted company.","adds.wav",1
"Ayonae Ro is momentarily distracted, exposing vulnerability.","ayonae_vulnerable.wav",1
"She writhes and struggles but is unable to free herself from the bonds.","ayonae_fetters_done.wav",1
"The tenors prepare to join her in song.","ayonae_tenors.wav",1
"The sopranos prepare to join her in song.","ayonae_sopranos.wav",1
"The basses prepare to join her in song.","ayonae_basses.wav",1
"The altos prepare to join her in song.","ayonae_altos.wav",1
"Aprosis gathers together a ball of freezing energy and prepares to hurl it at his enemies","aprosis_banish.wav",1
"An Aspect of Commodus shakes violently as its life-force is siphoned","stop_attacking.wav",1
"Commodus, Solar Construct yells, 'Aspects, gain my power","commodus_power_up.wav",1
"Your skin begins to blister as you are inflicted with Solar Strike","death_touch.wav",1
"Your skin begins to blister as you are inflicted with Solar Strike","cure_corruption.wav",2
"You feel the walls of time begin to slip by you","run_away.wav",1
"Astire takes note of the burning spells being used against him","no_fire.wav",1
"Astire takes note of the freezing spells being used against him","no_cold.wav",1
"Astire takes note of the magical spells being used against him","no_magic.wav",1
"Astire takes note of the poisonous spells being used against him","no_poison.wav",1
"You receive a vicious bite","death_touch.wav",1
"You receive a vicious bite","cure_corruption.wav",2
"begins to move towards you","convergence.wav",1
"Solusek Ro summons a ball of living flame and prepares to hurl it","solro_adds.wav",2
"Mayong Mistmoore gathers the shadows together","mayong_adds.wav",2
"Mayong Mistmoore the Darkness 's hands flicker with corruption","mayong_frontal_ae.wav",1
"tip of a tainted arrow","cure_corruption.wav",2
"As Harfange calls to his guards sealed in the walls the icy coffins begin to open","coffins_close.wav",1
"GUILD MOTD:","guild_motd.wav", 1
"MOVING","ArcherPissed3.wav", 1
"--- POP DISCS ---","RiflemanPissed1.wav",1

When i add these "triggers" in my audio trigger file they dont come up in game? Am i missing something for my audiotriggers to work?

Yeah...the associated .WAV files for each trigger.

Been trying to get these working. When it asks to point to the log file, I've tried:

in the EQ Directory
toon_server.ini
UI_toon_server.ini

in the Logs Directory
eqlog_toon_server.txt

in the Userdata Directory
AT_default_toon_server.ini

Still nothing. I have all the wavs saved in the \Sony\EverQuest\AudioTriggers\default folder.

i extract the zip file to the default location than click EQ_Audio_Triggers.exe and point it to my log file.

yes. and make sure you turn on logs via /log in game