Anyone know if there is ANY way to xfer a toon to an acct that u didnt start

Has anyone had any luck transfering a toon from one account to another on FV? I swear i tried last year but they told me in an email that you couldn't move toons across accounts on FV, which i think is a load of horse poop. I have a few toons on old accounts that i would like to move to my raf accounts.

Good luck...I've been waiting for 7 days now and keep going back-n-forth with the GMs/CS folks.

I didn't know account transfers were particularly more difficult on FV. Maybe it's because that server doesn't allow transfers to other servers... not sure what one restriction has to do with the other, though...:confused:

I just went through this last week. Basically what you'll have to do. SOE requires that both accounts have the correct CC, Real Name the account started with. Current Name of the acccount its under. Station name, email address, secret question/answer and or cd keys if they are available.

Once they've verified all of this, they want to make sure there are 3 consecutive or recurring charges on the account with the same CC on each account. Both cc's can be different, IE if you purchase an account off these's forums make sure you grab ALL of the credit card info. thats in the history before you attempt this. Luckily I had a great success since one of our forum members was very helpful with this process. Hope this helps.