Any good MM strats now that HT was nerfed?

it was already posted on sony boards, Is there any reason to keep it a secret from the mebers here?

i can post the how too in lifetime if ya want...?

imo PM's and bug reports have already been sent. Might as well post it here and let the community enjoy it for a little while.

has something to do with you going ld during the mm and being able to load your 85 back into the zone......dunno anymore then that

I cannot find any info on what is required to access the raids portion of this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I cannot find any info on what is required to access the raids portion of this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I don't know if there is another way... but the legit way is to have completed 7 raids from the following list:

Any Solteris Raid event
Any MMM Raid event
Any Crystallos Raid Event
Blackburrow Hard
Queen Mallarian Hard
Bloody Kithicor Hard
Any FoS, Invasion of Earth, Korafax or Tower Event normal or hard.

7 events from that list will allow you get an "impressed" flag from OMM and that allows you access to the raids and purchasing the raid gear with brews.

Oh... one last step... request one of the raids from OMM after you have the 7 raids. You can do this solo and the raid request can fail, the action of requesting the raid is what gives you the impressed flag and opens up all the raid items to buy.

Oh... one last step... request one of the raids from OMM after you have the 7 raids. You can do this solo and the raid request can fail, the action of requesting the raid is what gives you the impressed flag and opens up all the raid items to buy.

Only works if you have done the 2 raids previous to the new impress requirements.

This got posted to the Sony boards again, and it was taken down...

Again it didn't really provide a lot of info :(

I've spent many hours trying to figure it out myself, but haven't made any progress.

If anyone wants to throw us a bone, please do ;) This is probably getting fixed very soon anyhow.

The method was never actually posted on the Sony Forums. I suggest, if there is a way, to use a pm or lifetime. I'm starting to doubt there is a way though..... .

It it is still my opinion that this wouldn't be worth the risk for the group tasks, but maybe for the raids

The raids can be legitimately 1 grouped or potentially less, dragons are that easy. I'm definately interested in doing the group missions faster though. Any hints/pm's would be greatly appreciated!