Almost Free Powersource

btw since this is leaked out, it works on lon packs~
Tried this, it appears to dupe them, but when you try to click the duped ones, it says that there was a problem and you need to contact Customer Service if you want to correct it.

kinda like on my new account it shows i have 1001 of those gift bundles with the 10 lesson pots and some of that crap defiant armor ya click the first one then try to claim another and it wont let ya :(

when will we learn that posting somethign like this will get it nerfed

Thanks for the heads up on this one, managed to get enough "free" powersources to last my toons for along time. Although I had to use up a major amount of bank space rofl.

I got enough to keep my toon in 20% purity augs for a long time to come. Absolutely NO room to complain about this one!

busted

i dont belive this works any longer as now item will equip to the lv 1 even though they can not use it ...

No.
it was nerfed a day or two after this was posted.

i am in GE at the moment

but using DA and a PS worked for a while after the original post bug was nerfed....

can anyone confirm? if not i will do it this weekend when i return to the states

ARMY

Its totally nerfed , DA doesnt stop cliking it anymore

I thought I found a workaround, but was wrong.
I put a sealed one in an open inventory slot.
Had an item in hand and clicked the sealed one. Still had sealed in the open slot, put item in bag, had orb on cursor.
Thought "wow, lets do that again"
Picked up item again, clicked sealed one a few more times, put down item and had a few orbs on cursor.

Then notice that the stack I had in another bag was ticking down.
Clicked single one again, saw the stack in the bag go down.

Bleh