Air 2: Vyskudra

I would like specific information. How do you deal with Cone AE DoT (corruption counter one)? Also what's the deal with squalls, kill or kite/cc?

basic infos on this:

- phase 1 is kinda cake, kill golem, then u get about 18 drakes to kill.
- when last drakes inc vysukdra pops also.
- usally have all raid moving with the big tornado (its named tempest of vysukdra if i'm right) to avoid bad dot. (if u ever get it, you can get rid of it by just hugging the tornado again)
- make sure ur casters and healers dont suck and get to close cuz of bad ae rampage. (can almost 1-round you if unlucky)
- have ur tanks turn it on the frontal aes
- let every1 set up an audio trigger for "Unstable Charge", not online in eq, so cant tell you right phrase. like 3-4 ppl get it at a time and have to move away from raid as it 10k ae or so when it wears off. range is just 50 on this so dont move out of ur healers range as you'll eat other ae from not hugging tornado too aswell during this time. its cureable too tho. Note its not a normal emote, so cant filter it.
- kill all adds that pop during vyskudra fight (close to tempest of vyskudra cuz of bad dot etc)

Note this fight needs some practice! Only Kerafrym is more challeging in crystallos than this.

trophy basically right on this one. you can get the unstable charge cured it only hits a few random people at a time and it can be cured.

Need to try and keep everyone near the vortexx have MT a bit to the right of the vortexx and dps hitting on the right side of dragon. just keep going around in circle killing all adds aong the way.

My guild usually has a few drakes up and we keep them locked down although they can cause problems if they come lose. good sustained dps on the drakes early is key though as less u have up the better chance at concentrating on dragon.

We spent 1 full week wiping to this dragon and now we usually win first go and i would say ice dragon probably seems harder. Kera still hardest though. wish they left that bug in where u could resist the spell interupt...