Agnarr; New Progression Server

minisc

Reaction score
What methods do y'all plan on *assisting your play/boxing on this upcoming server?

Personally, I'd like some workaround for the true-box code so I can healbot/box a cleric. Any recommendations?

(not including buying a separate laptop x.x)

As with Phini, I imagine there's a gentlemen's arrangement between Daybreak, Lax and MQ2 devs to respect the truebox code, and avoid major crackdowns on the other servers.

I do not want to see any mq2 versions for any of the true box servers. I have an agreement with daybreak that we keep mq2 off of those servers, and I would be extremely disappointed, to say the least, if anyone goes against this.

Last edited:
If all you want is a heal bot , roll your own using autohotkey.

Well, autohotkey sounds like a fine alternative. However, won't the true-box code disconnect my accounts if I try?

Honestly, all I really want is MQ2Map :( . Is there no way to achieve this on Agnarr :/ ?

Just an fyi you can run multiple accounts from the same machine on the truebox servers, but you will need to know what you are doing...and I run then all from one system but use ahk to do all my scripts as I know dbg and the creators of mq2 have a gentlemens agreement so I respect that

Last edited:
Watching someone use MQ2 on Agnarr right now. Stick still looks pretty obvious.