aetaunt

Jay6918

Reaction score
Is there still an aetaunt command out there or is it gone?

Not sure if there's something useing MQ2 for it but you can do /Alt Activate 110

Is there still an aetaunt command out there or is it gone?

you mean the ability or the hack for all classes ? The hack was build in mmobugstools but were removed after the big patch... i am sure the coder team works on it allready..

/fartaunt was added to MQ2ReachIt but an AE version never was added.

Some smart individual would be able to write up a quick macro that /fartaunt's everything in a certain radius.

would anyone be willing?

Would anyone be willing to write up something that will AE taunt something in a certain area like fry is talking about? im not too good at things like this. thanks!

Heres my quick stab at it

I call it AEtaunt.mac

/macro AEtaunt 50

Should /fartaunt everything within 50 radius.

Make sure you have MQ2ReachIt loaded.

Code:
Sub Main
/declare TheSpawnRadius string outer ${Param0}

/if (!${Defined[Param0]}) {
/echo Please put input a spawn radius when starting the marco
/echo EG /macro AETaunt 50
/end
}

:loop
/if (${Target.Type.NotEqual[NPC]}) /target clear
/if (!${Target.ID}) /call FindTarget

/if (${Target.ID}) {  
/fartaunt
/delay 5
/alert add 1 npc "${Target}"
/delay 5
/target clear
}
/goto :loop

Sub FindTarget
/target npc radius ${TheSpawnRadius} noalert 1
/delay 2
/if (!${Target.ID}) {
/echo Out of Mobs ending
/alert clear 1
/end
}
/return

Attachments

• aetaunt.mac
    565 bytes · Views: 24
Last edited:
Will this work for anyone Fry, or only warriors with AEtaunt? Would be a great faction farming tool.

/fartaunt was added to MQ2ReachIt but an AE version never was added.

Some smart individual would be able to write up a quick macro that /fartaunt's everything in a certain radius.

Lol, when glance at new messages, I do just that, glance. So I was looking at the messages (didn't really look at the subject), and saw /FART AUNT!

I was thinking this has to be interesting,or at least somewhat smelly to say the least. So I started to actually read it. Lol.

Oh well, now back to your regularly scheduled posts.

Matt

When you /fartaunt something, do the players around you have any inkling that you're doing something you're not supposed to? For example, a bard using /fartaunt to pull without LoS... or even a monk for that matter... etc?

you might blink and the npc will probably say something about taunting it.

Ah, so as long as I'm oor from the other members of the group/raid I should be ok... assuming the folks aren't staring at their maps watching me.

Or even better... only do it when I'm boxing.

Too funny to picture it on raid...Asking for it lol

Well you're going to magically disappear to anyone who doesn't use MQ2 and then reappear a second later in the same spot with low health.

You're going to blink at the mob on the map to anyone who uses passive MQ2.

8 out of 10 times you're going to end up with a single pull out of areas that a single pull would be impossible.

The mob is going to come out of the middle of no where and charge you directly.

Having this capability is going to encourage targeting things out of range to you and people will see this on HoTT and/or assist.

Active hacks + other players around = stupid. Always.

Ah, ok... thats the kind of detail I was looking for... thank you.

Sounds like because of my situation passive users or ppl who aren't passive users but only watching the map at the moment would be the ones I'd have to worry about. Not really worth it, imo... considering most of the stuff I could just do myself anyway.

... although honestly... I don't think I've ever had a single pull from using that if other mobs were around... I'll have to test it out some.

so wait, this can make u single pull mobs in an area where its crowded? it just taunts the one and u warp back and it comes to you without others? im not so sure how this works, but i box my own group in empty zones a lot, and this would help a LOT.