Question Actions to do every time you zone / or log into world.

Reaction score
Its been years and years since i utilized the ability to have a specific toon perform an action every time they zoned... or every time they logged into world.

I remember you had to have a .ini file setup for the toon that contained ZONE somewhere in the naming convention of the filename... including the toons name.

Something related also for when you log into world.

Can someone with an active and non brain damaged noggin refresh my memory please.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone point me in the right direction plz?.. similar to zoned cfg, would like to /exit when entering a specific zone.

Anyone point me in the right direction plz?.. similar to zoned cfg, would like to /exit when entering a specific zone.

So example if you want to exit game or camp to desktop when / if you enter a specific zone....

If you want it to happen to ALL your toons.. use the zoned.cfg file to do this... if it is just to happen for one or two specific toons... use the server_character.cfg format.\ for each toon.

The easiest code to do this in the related file is this:

/if (${Select[${Zone.ID},202,203}) /exit

In this example i am saying if the zone id is Plane of Knowledge or Guild Lobby.. then exit.

You have to specify the zone id in this example... you can get the zone ID for every zone ion the game (plus sneak peak of new zones and reserved spots for zones by using this included simple macro.... I think i posted this many many years ago in the macro section.

Code:
#turbo

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
|SUB: Main
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Main

/echo Now building list for all EQ zones.

/declare i int outer

/for i 1 to 999

/mqlog Zone ID: (${i}) = Zone Name: (${Zone[${i}].Name}) = Zone ShortName: (${Zone[${i}].ShortName})

/next i

/echo List is done! Check your MQ2 Logs directory for the listing.

/return

The output is dumped in your logs directory for the macro name.

Attachments

• ZoneNames.mac
    568 bytes · Views: 6
Last edited: