A note about the 15 Dec 11 Compile Release

htw

Developer
Reaction score
You will notice I disabled some plugins with a config option. I.e., if you try to use the command(s) in game, it tells you it's disabled, and how to enable it if you really want to.

To be clear, use them few and far between, at least for a while (if at all),
if you value your account(s).

This includes any zoning or warping/movement plugins: mq2piggyzone, mq2mmowarp, mq2advloot (with warp on), mq2stealth, mq2cloot (with move packets on), mq2speedutils, mq2wickedspeed, is the basic list (not necessarily inclusive). If I deemed it at risk of being detected by their logs server-side, I disabled it by default, but it will tell you how to enable it if you wish.

For MQ2DoCrack, just be sensible. That's not going to get you busted any more than the remote possibility of ever detecting core MQ2, by itself. However, it can if you don't use it with some sense. E.g., you go bouncing off mountains, etc., again and again, and your guildmates wonder why you never take any damage. Or you say "Hey, look at that air pet!" and NOBODY else can see it (well, your fellow cheaters might, heh). You know what I mean - just be careful you don't give yourself away, much like not mentioning 'seeing' a mob on the map, lol.

I did add code as I put in the other thread, that shows what my current opinion is on a type and risk, for each plugin, in plugin configuration dialog.

Any questions, please post away - don't be concerned about any flaming or bashing.

I'll tell all up front, if you flame, bash, or post negatively in this thread, it will get deleted. If you persist, I'll take away your posting privs for a week or so for cooldown. Fair warning - we are not in the mood for it.

htw

Last edited:
I'll start off the post with a good note.

Thanks for all your hard work on trying to keep this community a safe place. It is very much appreciated by so many.

Thank You

I agree with the post above....Thank You....I'm sure you folks have had more then your fair share of flamers etc bagging about issues that you are doing your best to accommodate. It's prob these same flamers that are creating problems or advertising their stupidity. You cannot expect perfection unless you are prepared to work with what you have, be patient with those that work with you, and more importantly...keep your mouth shut if you dont have anything positive to add. Thanks MMO, you folks have done an amazing job!

Quick Question, is /gate safe to use for melee classes?

THANKS!

no mq no eq for me good work you all on team . and yay maps again!

forreal? trolling?

from what i have read it is up to your desceresion , but i believe we have all been advised against it.

/gate seems to be one of the main things that got people suspended. I would stay away from this until the devs here have more information.

Yes.. Thanks to the dev. team from here as well..

Just gonna post question here where it actually belong.
Was a bit fast, a got it posted in here, but in a separate thread.

After the htw risk update

/setgrav gives message about high risk!?

Is it part of a /warp plugin?
I thought it was a simple low risk plugin.

i think he disabled it

this /gate was getting peeps banned to

thanks HTW for keeping us safe from the evil soe monster, keep up the hard work

Last edited:
Yes.. Thanks to the dev. team from here as well..

Just gonna post question here where it actually belong.
Was a bit fast, a got it posted in here, but in a separate thread.

After the htw risk update

/setgrav gives message about high risk!?

Is it part of a /warp plugin?
I thought it was a simple low risk plugin.
It is part of MQ2MMOWarp.

htw

I appreciate the time, honesty and the sense of pride Fry, Htw and the rest of the crew put in this specific compile. As much as there are many asshats that will go and just spoil things time to time, this community as a whole is quite responsible and that starts with the admin team/ devs. Hats off and thank you.

I appreciate the time, honesty and the sense of pride Fry, Htw and the rest of the crew put in this specific compile. As much as there are many asshats that will go and just spoil things time to time, this community as a whole is quite responsible and that starts with the admin team/ devs. Hats off and thank you.

^^^ three thumbs up and a stamp of approval!