A NEW Client was just pushed.

Chase369

Slayer of Face!
Reaction score
Just got a system wide message saying a new client was just pushed to the servers, please log out and back in.

ignore it, if it's important enough they'll have to force me off.

The new client is blocking me from being able to load MQ so if your logged in now you definitely don't want to log out.

Incorrect client version

This means your version of MacroQuest2 is not compiled for your version of EverQuest.

*Make SURE you have patched EverQuest properly.
*REBOOT first, then BEFORE running MMOLoader or EQ, update your MacroQuest2 files

any new executable is going to cause mq2 to break... thought everyone knew this by now.

any new executable is going to cause mq2 to break... thought everyone knew this by now.

Not every scheduled downtime patch released includes a new executable so I think most folks (myself included) didn't expect a new executable to be pushed during a non scheduled/no downtime patch. Sucks but what can you do.

Just got a system wide message saying a new client was just pushed to the servers, please log out and back in.

Not even trying to start an argument here, but new "Client" almost always means new executable, imo and i could be wrong, the Client is the eqgame.exe

Here is the old eqgame.exe.

You'll need to unzip it, rename it to eqgame.exe then place it in your EverQuest folder if you patched.

Use that for time being. I wont be pushing a MQ2 update for at least a few hours for the new exe.

Round 2..... They repatched eqgame.exe again