$5 Off SOE Game Cards until 11/24

Blujahz

Your spell fizzled!
Reaction score
https://www.soe.com/news?view=gamestop-station-cash-game-card-five-dollars-off-2013

NEWS - November 2013
$5 Off SOE Game Cards!

Posted on Mon Nov 04 2013
By: Aimee “Ashlanne” Rekoske
SOE Game Cards at GameStop

Purchase and receive $5 off on either a $15 SOE or a $15 PlanetSide 2 Game Card from any participating U.S. GameStop or EB Games Canada from November 4th, through November 24th, 2013.

A trip to your local GameStop or EB Games might be in order so you can get a head start on your holiday shopping! Pick up one of these bad boys up for that special gamer on your list or tuck one away for your own stocking!

*Offer valid from store opening on November 4, 2013, through store closing November 24, 2013, while supplies last.

**SOE and PlanetSide 2 Game Cards can only be used by SOE PC Customers.

Better value than Walmart cards.

GameStop:
$5 off equals 150 SC per dollar spent

Walmart:
$15.00 per 2000 SC equals 133 SC per dollar spent.

Yeah another way to look at it, if they ever do another Triiple-SC promo, these cards would be worth QUADRUPLE-POINT-5 SC as opposed to QUADRUPLE SC with Walmart cards.

That's assuming we ever see Triple-SC promos again.

Some people have theorized Sony might do Triple-SC for Thanksgiving. Since Thanksgiving is Nov 28 and this promo ends Nov 24, that's an interesting thought.

The real problem is even finding these cards at GameStop. The last promo involving GameStop cards I checked four stores and snagged exactly ONE card.

They've done 3x triple SC consistently for that last 3 years at xmas. They do the 12 days of sales (to clear out your SC) then after the sales they do 3x, to leech the most out of you.

EDIT: They also ran 3x when accounts got hacked, that one lasted for a week.

Stopped in GameStop and cleaned them out of all 10 they had.
Going by another tomorrow. Hope for another 10 or more.

Get me some! :rolleyes:

I'm within tolerable driving distance of 6 Gamestops so going to check them out. Id consider phoning first but these clerks never know ass from elbow when it comes to anything not having "Call of Duty" or "Grand Theft" in their names.

They've done 3x triple SC consistently for that last 3 years at xmas. They do the 12 days of sales (to clear out your SC) then after the sales they do 3x, to leech the most out of you.

I'm gonna hold YOU to this pledge! :rolleyes:

Hey I never said they'd run it again this xmas, I just showed the past history!!

Hey I never said they'd run it again this xmas, I just showed the past history!!

"Past performance does not predict future results."