1 player campfire?

razzorbladez

Reaction score
just a suggestion :), but if it was possible i think it would be a good idea to incorperate the ability that a single player be able to set down a fellowship fireplace. for most of us that box that would save allot of time and hassle.

camp fire

whats spell id to block recast timer on clicky so u can rapid port back to campfire

IIRC that trick only works if you don't zone in the process (i.e. you need to be bound/players already in the zone you're playing in).

whats spell id to block recast timer on clicky so u can rapid port back to campfire

Fellowship Calling / 7618. I have it blocked on all my toons and can port to campfire at any time, in zone, out of zone.

so how or where would I be able to block this?

I tried to block it recently, but it wouldnt work anymore. I just acted like I never clicked it.

EDIT: I also tried this with the primary anchor, and neither one of them work

Last edited:
nope, shit dont work. just acts like you never clicked the insignia at all.

nope, shit dont work. just acts like you never clicked the insignia at all.

Even though it shows the insignia as used with a timer, you can still click it, if you are not in combat, and it will take you to fire.

Anything like this for guild banner and not getting banner locked?

Odd, I just tried this again and lo and behold...it works. I didn't do anything different from last time (see above a few posts, didn't work for me then). All I did both times was block the Fellowship Calling spell, drop a CF, and click the insignia (multiple times, of course). No idea why it didn't work the first time for me.

I'll be damned. Pretty cool.

That's what was tripping me up cause the icon showed itself on CD but you can still click it again and it takes you right back to campfire even with icon on CD.

Last edited:
Here's the deal with this. You block the "buff" then when you click the fellowship token, the item will port you to your campfire as normal. You can immediately click it again (I do it from a hotkey) to port to your campfire. You will get an error message that the recast time has not been met, but it will still port you. This is working fine for me and several others that I know that aren't MQ2 users. Are you guys actually trying to click it or just assuming it won't work because the item is greyed out?

Test it in the GL, GH or something. Drop a campfire, click to it as normal (can be in same zone or not), run off somewhere. Click it again, get the error msg but it will port you back to the campfire again.

Last edited:
Here's the deal with this. You block the "buff" then when you click the fellowship token, the item will port you to your campfire as normal. You can immediately click it again (I do it from a hotkey) to port to your campfire. You will get an error message that the recast time has not been met, but it will still port you. This is working fine for me and several others that I know that aren't MQ2 users. Are you guys actually trying to click it or just assuming it won't work because the item is greyed out?

Test it in the GL, GH or something. Drop a campfire, click to it as normal (can be in same zone or not), run off somewhere. Click it again, get the error msg but it will port you back to the campfire again.

Yes I was assuming it would not work cause it was on CD, never thought of just clicking it again.

But yes it works now even though the icon is on CD.