Search results

1. L

The Force of Eternity

Anyone willing to help on Brain trial? We have the combine parts down pretty good, but we can't seem to figure out the way/time/order to use the clicks on the exponged evil/Miragul. If anyone does this for their guild and is willing to spill the beans that would be awesome!
  2. L

/target mob with highest hp?

Hi, there are many balance events, but are there anyways to cycle targets to always be attacking the mob with the highest % health left? either 2 mobs, or 100?
  3. L

Called Assist Macro

*Note* Use this with MQ2melee or fight mobs in a corner *Note* #event Assist "#*#<<<#*#" Sub Main /echo Assist Macro! :continue /doevents /delay 1 /goto :continue /return Sub Event_Assist /assist TanknameHere /delay 1s /attack on /return I use this because i hate rh...
  4. L

Help with macro please.

Anyone see anything wrong with this macro. Any input would be appreciated. #turbo Sub Main :mainloop /if (${SpawnCount[pc]}>9) { /goto :mainloop } /if (${CombatOn}) { /goto :combat } /goto :pull :pull /if (${CombatOn}) { /goto :combat } /target npc /fart /fart /fart...
  5. L

Auto destroy item on cursor?

I am looking for a way to auto-destroy just specific items that apear on my cursor after combines. Anyone know if there is a code for this? Something like. /if (${Cursor.ID=3574}) /destroy
  6. L

65k-75k hits?

Any other servers or anyone else on the tribunal having this happen for them? Random 65k-75k hits not crit as melee. whole guild is having this happen atm and just wondering whats going on.
  7. L

Easy AA

right now there are 3 mobs in west freeport that are level 99 and are "weak" mobs. they take 20 seconds to kill and respawn in like 30 seconds. Depending on your AA you will get 8-25% exp per kill. ( once over 1000aa it goes to 10% or so). And if your the warrior that has a crappy PC radius...
  8. L

mmoplugins.com?

Now the last thing they said about it being 100% undetectable tells me they are full of shit. Anyone know these people/signed up? I'm guessing they are using mmoplugins to try and associate with this website.
  9. L

Demiplane sisters

Hi all, When i farmed this event with friends 3 years ago or so we would only get a 5 or 6 day lockout. I did this event last night and did /glock on and got a 9 day lockout. I was wondering if this is something they added to make people not drop expedition? Or if this has been added since...
  10. L

Lavastorm MM and Merc

Title says it all. I started running my macro to get a few aa's and noticed that my merc comes in with me. He levels down it seems but still buffs full group and heals. Now macro runs flawlessly even if it pulls 8 mobs. Note: He leaves once the 15 min are up.