Easy AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleguy

Reaction score
right now there are 3 mobs in west freeport that are level 99 and are "weak" mobs. they take 20 seconds to kill and respawn in like 30 seconds. Depending on your AA you will get 8-25% exp per kill. ( once over 1000aa it goes to 10% or so). And if your the warrior that has a crappy PC radius check mqing these you need to change it to a zone check so my guild isnt tempted to report you!

haha... this is gonna get busy really quickly :p

Thanks for sharing though... that's what this site is for!

Works for AA, nets 0% on reg xp tho heh

Edit: But go go 1 AA ever 2 mins with lesson running. That's at 600ish AA

Don't mistake the militia enforcers as the "weak" mobs :p

Hits you for 96000... lol.

Sorry, i should have added this. If your evil, dont kill Texx, do the other two cause no 98k hitters are around the other 2. If you have a way to illusion yourself to a good race, then your safe from them also.

Also these mobs are for Rogues quests to make the new poisons, so if a rogue zones in, be nice and kill the mobs for the rogue. They have to get someone to kill the mobs for them. all rogues are KoS to these mobs and guards.

Last edited:
=(
This kinda stuff should be in the lifetime forums, not the "where soe can see if immediately fix it" forums.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

=(
This kinda stuff should be in the lifetime forums, not the "where soe can see if immediately fix it" forums.

/disagree.

=(

already widely known before this was even posted, at least on my server

pretty sure sony new before latest patch too

Code:
"where soe can see if immediately fix it" forums.

Im sure there is at least one GM or guide that is a lifetime member that reports stuff to them.

SShhhh littleguy dont rat me out!

besides this is VERY VERY ineffiecient if you arent the only one in the zone, did it for 30 mins with some other guys in zone we each had one. I got maybe 2 aas in 30 minutes.

If this was an insta respawn i could see it getting fixxed, but I highly doubt it will unless people start using afk macros on it and warping between the 3 constantly

im sure thats what the gms are watching with these spawns

Was it fixed already?
2 aa's in 30 minutes is horrid.
Just camping one of them, they repopped every 30 secs.
Averaged 1 aa a minute.

I think he was saying if you try this /afk with a PC check your not going to get any kills and no xp cuz there are other people in zone doing this.

As long as you dont do this /afk I would guess the worse that can happen is a GM comes along and chats with you. You tell him you heard this was a good solo camp spot. (which is 100% true) Then he may or may not say that SOE views this NPC killing as a sploit. If he does, you just say roger that, and move along.

I cant see where you would be banned or suspended for it if you were not /afking it. But then again its probably more the whim of the GM than anything else.

Was it fixed already?
2 aa's in 30 minutes is horrid.
Just camping one of them, they repopped every 30 secs.
Averaged 1 aa a minute.

with lesson and aa xp bonus i guess.
without lesson and aa bonus,i get around 5 aa per hour(7% per kill),need 5-10 secs to kill him.
but still a decent slacker spot ))

Status
Not open for further replies.