Search results

1. Z

Better group Exp

I have been group exping in Chelsith Reborn for a long time now. Are there zones out there that have better exp? Any ideas?
  2. Z

Checking for a debuff or DoT on mob

How can a macro check if a mob has a certain debuff or DoT?
  3. Z

Clicking off a buff

My SK has the Wicked Steed AA. The associated buff is "Battle Armored Onyx Skystrider". I want my macro to click it off and I use the command: /if (${Me.Buff[Battle Armored Onyx Skystrider].ID}) /nomodkey /notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Battle Armored Onyx Skystrider].ID}-1].Int}...
  4. Z

Shaman help

Hey you shaman experts! I want to write my own SHM macro but I don't know the class well. Can someone please list the spells and AA's that a macro for a level 100 SHM should cast on PCs and NPC?
  5. Z

International keyboard problem in EQ

It's been bothering me for a long time that EQ screws up international keyboard characters that you generate by first hitting a key that generates a comma above the character you then key in. It seems that in order for this to work with EQ alone, I need to hit the two keys in combination very...
  6. Z

Xorbb's Caged Hatred

Is it possible to recharge Xorbb's Caged Hatred?
  7. Z

Item links

Is it possible to somehow link items that you don't have in your inventory and don't see in chat - similar to the link bots of old?
  8. Z

WPF - Forms.net and other UI's

Guys, what is the best a most powerful platform for writing graphic rich UI? I have been working with WPF and although it's powerful it's cumbersome and productivity is low. Any ideas?
  9. Z

The new merc TLO's

Where can I see info about the new Merc TLO structure?
  10. Z

Issue with MQ2Cast /ssm

It seems that /ssm [spell set] does not work for me all of the sudden. Anyone else having this issue?
  11. Z

Beam kiting

What is beam kiting and how does it work? Can a SK beam kite?
  12. Z

Why items like ACoF and CMR?

Just wandering.... Why did SOE all of the sudden decide to make two end game type items droppable? Any thought on what strategy or thinking was behind that? Will there be more items like this?
  13. Z

VoA raid augs in RoF cultural armor

Has anyone checked if cultural VoA raid augs (17) fit into slot 17 of cultural RoF armor?
  14. Z

Advice on Research to 300

Hey guys! Any suggestions for the best path to get 300 in Spell Research?
  15. Z

CLR Merc Buffs

If I get a DRU Granitebark Skin buff, I would normally get a Symbol of Gezat and a Unity of Gezat buffs from a Cleric. If I hoewever let my Merc CLR buff me, the Merc only casts Symbol, Bof and BoV but not Unity of Gezat which would also include Ward of the Reverent with an AC buff. Having the...
  16. Z

Scripted raids

Is there a raid in HoT, VoA or RoF that can be scripted using 2-4 groups of boxed toons?
  17. Z

Valley of King Xorbb Event #1: Guardian of the Gate

Has any of you guys done this raid? What's the lowest number of toons you can get away with in order to complete?
  18. Z

CotF maps?

Guys, where can I find the maps for the new CotF zones?
  19. Z

Power Leveling question

What do you guys recommend for PL-ing a toon from 1 and up? Can I f.ex. take a level 1 toon to North Karana and have a level 100 Druid with a DS gather a horde of Mobs and have the level 1 toon hit each toon or cast an AoE, and thus hit level 25 ish in a few pulls? What Zones, class, DS etc...
  20. Z

Heroic adventures?

What is the difference between a heroic adventure and other adventures?