Search results

1. TreeHuginDruid

Question MQ2PiggyZoneHelp ????

Been ages and ages since i been on this site.... But I do remember a user had posted a plugin that recorded the X Y Z locations of zone lines to help in the creation of MQ2piggyzone.ini files. All you had to do was have the plugin loaded.. and zone .. and it would record the locations in a log...
  2. TreeHuginDruid

Question Actions to do every time you zone / or log into world.

Its been years and years since i utilized the ability to have a specific toon perform an action every time they zoned... or every time they logged into world. I remember you had to have a .ini file setup for the toon that contained ZONE somewhere in the naming convention of the filename...
  3. TreeHuginDruid

Auto open doors?? - brain fart

Having a super complete brain fart moment.... early senility?? Remember there was a way to auto open doors via a event or some method that was posted at least 2 years ago... searched bt cant get right trigger search word. Would be a godsensd to find it / have someone post... to allow...
  4. TreeHuginDruid

Date mismatch error on all MQ2DoCrack entries from ini.

Unable to load any Mq2DoCrack entry ... Constantly says date mismatch error. ""2016.03.18""
  5. TreeHuginDruid

FriendsList.mac

Ever since SOE changed how and where your friends list is stored 3+ years ago (it is now stored server side), I have been meaning to get around to throwing this together. It is a nightmare to merge/manage friends lists across multiple toons the way SOE has it now. This handy dandy utility is...
  6. TreeHuginDruid

Anyone have a clue as to these 2 zones?

Anyone have a clue as to these 2 zones? Zone ID: (777) = Zone Name: (Exalted Paineel) = Zone ShortName: (exalted) Zone ID: (786) = Zone Name: (Pirate Ship) = Zone ShortName: (plhpirateshipint)
  7. TreeHuginDruid

Emergency game patch, all servers rebooted.

Emergency game patch just happened. All servers down.. more than a few locked atm. New eqgame.exe pushed ... MQ2 broken atm. Reason stated was a server instability issue needed to be resolved. You can not reconnect to server without updating EQ client.
  8. TreeHuginDruid

MQ2PortalSetter

MQ2PortalSetter.dll needs to add new portal. UIFiles\Default\MQUI_PortalSetterWindow.xml Needs to be updated to include NEW portal gem for new expansion. Item: Drowned Katta Castrum Powerstone
  9. TreeHuginDruid

Can you detect if you have a pet suspended?

Is there any way to pull back by TLO if you already have a pet suspended???? Or do i have to do it the hard way and try to suspend a pet... and make an event trigger for the text you get when you already have a pet suspended... Example: #Event SuspendedPet "#*#You cannot have more than...
  10. TreeHuginDruid

Quick "how to" question on ROLES.

I have tried to research this but to no avail. I need to know two things. 1) How do I return back a value to check what "ROLE" I am set to (Puller, main tank, main assist .. etc ) 2) What are the commands to switch roles (when group leader) to each different role. Need the command for each...
  11. TreeHuginDruid

Help with Mq2MoveUtils needeed.

Using both Mq2MoveUtils and Mq2Navigation in a macro.... No where in the macro am i setting any values in Mq2MoveUtils... just making simple /moveto calls..... However... at random points my toon will have his ArrivalDist altered and saved to the Mq2MoveUtils.ini ... i set it at 5 ...
  12. TreeHuginDruid

How do i return info on mob buffs?

I'm trying to determine if the mob i have targeted has a specific spell on him (Howl of Tashan) ... after i usy a clicky tash item on it.... need to check if it is on mob so i don't loop clicky the item. Can someone please tell me the correct TLO and syntax??? an "/echo (${Target.Buff[Howl...
  13. TreeHuginDruid

How do i return info for rampage Pet?

Been wanting to tweek a macro of mine by waiting until my mage's rampage pet poofs gone before i pull the next mob with a non aggro spell. Only thing is i can't seem to return back any info under normal methods. Tried: ${Spawn[${Me.CleanName}'s pet].ID} ${Spawn[${Me.CleanName}'s pet]}...
  14. TreeHuginDruid

How to return back bool true/false if mob is mezzed?

Looking for how you return back a true or false bool when using the new targettype mezzed TLO eqmule put in. Having target mezzed and an /echo ${Target.mezzed} returns back the name of the mez spell on target or NULL is it's not mezzed .... but just can't figure out how to get a true or false...
  15. TreeHuginDruid

Servers Down

All servers came down at 9:02am Eastern / 6:02am pacific for emergency maintenance. New eqgame.exe pushed, compile broken.
  16. TreeHuginDruid

MQ chat going into my main window!

I don't know what the heck I did, but for some reason now I am getting everything from the MQ window being spammed also in my main window. Anyone have a clue how to resolve this? IGNORE THIS.... just saw i had mq2chat loaded as well as mq2chatwnd ..... unloaded mq2chat
  17. TreeHuginDruid

92 Wizard aa help.

I've pl'ed a wizzy from 1 to 92 in about 7 days... claimed all his aa's up to lvl 85... and he has all his spells... After spending 19 hours maxing out his alt/abj/con/div/evo ... And getting him best bought atunable gear for lvl 92... I have a problem. PL'ing the toon kinda left me...
  18. TreeHuginDruid

Force a dbg.dmp creation on crash?

May be a stupid question.... but I have not generated a dbg.dmp file in over 3 years now during any minor or major EQ crash. Is there any way to force a dbg.dmp to be generated when EQ crashes after a new compile of MQ2 is used since patch????
  19. TreeHuginDruid

TorrentDay invites.

I have 5 invites just wasting away for TorrentDay. If anyone would like one.... respond to me with a PM and the email you want me to register you with. It's pretty ok site... I only really use it to download the newest RPG games and movies.... and have no issues maintaining a 1.5...
  20. TreeHuginDruid

Quick Mq2Melee plugin quesion.

I tried finding my answer in the plugin's wiki but did not find it. Is there any way to change the time interval that Mq2Melee uses to recheck downshits/holyshits. I am using the shitsbuilder mac+exe to set the downshits for all my toons clicky buffs.. but it takes like 5 minutes for them to...