Search results

1. J

Skilling up low casting skills

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-uis/1316-caster-skill-raiser.html
  2. J

WickedSpeed

When I did it my cousin said i just disappeared. I hit a rock and it lonched me right into the air (then killed me when I fell down) LOL it was great fun you should give it a try some day :eek: just make sure you are the only one there or you know the other person :p
  3. J

How do you change map transparency?

log on without mq2 loaded then it will work.
  4. J

WickedSpeed

Thanks wicked this plug is great!!! I was in a vacant zone and set the speed to 2000 wow!!! what a rush LOL
  5. J

Looking to pay someone to..

dudev you seem honest enough but why the secrecy. Maby if you post exactly what you need you will get the help for free AND maybe others are looking for the same things as you and a macro that fits your spects will also fit others. You see sometimes when I need something I see someone elses...
  6. J

Special Thanks to Brainiac

November is coming up fast BRAINIAC FOR PRESIDENT, YAY!!!!!!!
  7. J

funny

This was so funny I shot soda out of my nose watching it LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0voW3Ram-Q Have fun
  8. J

Anyone else starting to wonder why you continue to play?

hmmm....how did we get started down this ugly road again.... some people agree that gk is ok and some don't... get over it!! Close thread and move on already gosh :eek:
  9. J

AMD or INTEL

To my understanding BOTH are about the same (intel and amd) They are competeters like anything else they have a price war. Whichever you choose (AMD for price or intel for a little better performance) you will be happy with your choice. Just remember if you go with AMD you can get the better...
  10. J

Some necro macros

does it still work can anyone tell me if this macro still works?
  11. J

tech help please

ty for the help guys it was that zlob downloader that caused my problem (darn kids need to stay off my computer) got it fixed now
  12. J

tech help please

First my challenge I am getting a error message after patcher on eq " no 3d devices found" I checked the eq website and followed their directions. reinstalling the video card drivers worked until I rebooted my laptop then got the error again :confused: This same error happenes on ALL of my...
  13. J

Anyone have an AASpend macro or include?

there is one in the compile, there is a aa inc in the macros folder and a aa spend plugin in the compile, I dont know if they are working though as I dont use them
  14. J

Trouble with this whole think

did you click the likn I provided?
  15. J

Trouble with this whole think

You are in the forum that the download is in sir.... Just look around any you will find it. (it is here http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-compiles-plugins-and-offsets/9180-mmobugs-macroquest2-compile-07-february-2008-a.html ) So to say that you dont have access you are posting...
  16. J

Groundhogs Day!

LOL that would be global warming thez..... Cold=warm??? huh :rolleyes:
  17. J

Any good "working" Enchanter macs?

I have always used autobot on the vip forums for ALL of my charaters just redo the ini file for any class
  18. J

char transfer cheat request

Can't be done since they went auto with it. When it was manual moving by the gm's/cs if you had a friend they could do it, But now it is all computerized and is almost istant after the cc is charged. That said the only way you would be able to do this is steal a cc and risk going to jail for a...
  19. J

Help Navigating this fantastic site

the compile is down now due to the patch.... when they have it done it will be posted on the home page of this website and it will be posted in the compiles section of the forums. We just have to wait on the devs and mods to get it working agaim .. this hapens on every patch. hope this helps