Groundhogs Day!

Kodilynn

Master of Orion
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Today is the fateful day when Punxatawnee (sp?) Phil comes out and tells us whether or not we get an early spring or 6 more weeks of winter.

At 7:27 AM EST in the town of Gobbled Knob, he emerged and pointed out the correct document to the President who is foretold to be the only one to speak Groundhogeese that he did infact see his shadow indicating 6 more weeks of winter.

Was fun covering this on the radio live :)

Phil always sees his shadow nowadays. It's been a nasty storm season for northern California already...I can't wait for the weeks to come. You know it's bad when you have hurricane force winds 45m north of San Francisco in the first week of January, or a foot of snow in the santa cruz mountains...

Phil always sees his shadow nowadays. It's been a nasty storm season for northern California already...I can't wait for the weeks to come. You know it's bad when you have hurricane force winds 45m north of San Francisco in the first week of January, or a foot of snow in the santa cruz mountains...

LOL that would be global warming thez..... Cold=warm??? huh :rolleyes:

Phil is a load of crap. These old men who drink too much decide what Phil's prediction will be before they pull him out of his heated burrow into the glare of the press cameras. I live 150 miles east of Phil and let me tell you, it was raining and cloudy, no chance for interpretation of clouds or not, all day.

Winter is over.