Search results

1. R

Puller Macro

thx thx, would the holyshit be able to work without the leader aa's is the thing tho =/
  2. R

Puller Macro

anyway way to check snare? is there anyway to check a snare on target, like so that the toon pulling will snare target once it's at the camp spot, but not spam it over and over? code would be great, thanks in advance for any info :)
  3. R

How to make a Hud.ini

possible? anyways to add to my HUD - to show if my attack is on or off? i'm using a custom UI and my attack indicator doesn't light up well, i would like to be able to see it on my HUD tho, how can I do this?
  4. R

Puller Macro

i got it! {me.combat} is referring to /attack on i was thinking it was combat state so i looked thru the macro and others and found ${Me.CombatState.NotEqual[COMBAT]} and just took out the word "Not" and it's working fine!
  5. R

Puller Macro

my version the only problem i'm having with this mac, is if i pull multiple mobs when current target dies he moves to the "camp spot" and then turns and tries to pull the mob that is already attacking him, it's a minor problem-as long as the tank can take a few rounds of combat in the back...
  6. R

Fastest 70-85?

from 59 to 72, group with a 70ish wizard, and go to CoD, have a sk (preferably) aoe agro spell all the mobs he pulls, which should be around 25 to 40 mobs per pull, (be sure to have a merc with the sk) the person you are leveling should be group'd with the wizard, avg about 10 aa's a pull with...
  7. R

MMOLoader Login Error

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| i fixed it. sugestion to other noobs out there, delete previous...
  8. R

Cheap AAs??

indeed, unfortunate as it may be though, i myself haven't gotten any exp from this, i started to do a mission with a friend, and it was canceled, he did however say, "you should share with friends, or else overpowered toons will crowd all servers, even more than now" so congratulations, i...
  9. R

Cheap AAs??

inside info, well not all, figure the rest out yo-self yes the shroud to 60ish and have 85 mass kill is the way to go. but- what class do you mass kill with? the answer will shock some. it is not wizard, nor sk. You need a ranger, with high aa's, the arc of arrows is your friend, then you don't...
  10. R

servers that have few maps

hmm so wouldn't one think there is a way into tricking my client into thinking (hey, we have this expansion activiated, lets just not share it with the server) so that i could use the map? ;p (edit) the client that is used, is same for all of em - Titanium client - but i understand what ya'll...
  11. R

no, i don't think you get it, i have all the maps. it just won't let me open the map at all unless it's a newbie zone or starting city no map window opens at all if was due to me not having maps, a map window would still open, it would jsut have no defining lines of the zone i'm in.
  12. R

been playing on a few servers, and they're pretty much classic eq and such, they have maps enabled, but only for starting cities and newbie zones etc.. the question is, is there a way (and what is the way if there is one) to have a map in every zone? when i hit (default key) backspace to bring...
  13. R

is this possible? two everquest

aye ty, all of that worked, i did have to do the registry deletion tho before it would even run, something about conflicting paths. thx again!
  14. R

no beta is diff. i want eq patched fully, and eq titanium. However when i insert the install cd, it says repair or remove, doesn't give me the option to install to diff. directory. What if i remove my current eq, install titanium, copy it to a new directoy and patch one of em, will that work?
  15. R

basically i like to play both, eq live, and eq emu - but i hate having to switch out comps and what not, is there anyway possible to have two copies of eq installed on the same computer? One being my already installed and fully patched eq live and the other being the Titanium version of eq for...
  16. R

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

tried tried it without and with the " " but i did however figure it out. For those who have the same problem, go to your rhsettings.ini file and where it says strike disc, type in the disc exactly as is in game, so for me it was Swiftblade Rk. II and now it works, thx :)
  17. R

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

searched and came up with nothing, anyone know how to add swiftblade rk II as a strike disc? tried doing /strikedisc swift, /strikedisc swiftblade, /strikedisc "Swiftblade Rk. II" tried all of those, and it still won't work, even changed around the caps on it. any help would be great, thx
  18. R

Blue Eyes - The Hardest Logic Puzzle Ever

i bet he's thinking, they all were like fok it. /zone AnywhereButHere after they heard what the guru said.
  19. R

yeah that does explain why it would be the hundred night, i see 99 sets of blue eyes, if i don't have blue eyes, they'll all leave on 99th day/night. cuz if i don't have blues eye's all the blue eye'd ppl are seeing 98 sets of blue eyes, which means they'll leave on night 99.
  20. R

yes already sent in pm to K-man, before my reply with explanation of my answer, so i'll go ahead and let it out. 100 blue eyes leave on 100th day/night, simply because when the guru says i see one person with blue eyes, instantly (given that all the ppl know everyone's eye color, which they...