Cheap AAs??

Kruiser

Reaction score
how are people charge .50$ for AA powerlevels? What mac are they using?

Notice how they are all server based? Implies they are using their toons with custom set ups they have tweaked.

.50 for aa ... i have seen them as low as .25 per aa

but its because of shroud exp

1 85 .... 5 lvl 60 shrouded toon

the 85 runs a simple afk mass kill green mobs macro and the 5 other toons soak up the afk exp

I guess the "real" bad ass macro using aa/plat farmers could have been running several of theres across all the servers

this is why soe "nerfed" the shroud exp, you use to be able to bank an many aa's as you wanted under shroud .. now its caped to 30 banked

i have heard of people having several thousand aa's banked this way

i think the average aa under shround with mass killing people were getting like 6aa per hour ...

so i guess all the "real bad ass aa selling players out there where making some cash for a while

6aa X 5players = 30aa per hour ... afk macro 24hrs X 30aa = 720aa's X .25 = $180 per day which is darn good for probably just checking in every once and a while to make sure its still running correctly

this is also the cause (besides population shrinking and less demand) that the cost of plat had dropped i think the last in game mail i got the plat prices were like $19 for a million plat or something like that

actualy

Warrens had a 10 second respawn on like 9 rats , combined with cleric viral DS on a mob i had a bard mezzing i was getting 100-130 aa per hour on one toon and 50-60 aa per hour on a full group. ( between 40-50 rats a minute + the zone mobs id train on the discer )

If i had to guess id say people are using thier own setups with classes that can rip disc and discing down mobs in some lower end zone.

I see. I haven't played since 03, so all the shroud and task shit is new to me. So I guess you could level a char from 1-52 in a matter of hours if you knew the correct tasks and had the macro?

Do people ever make these macros available?

typically no because once stuff becomes public it gets nerfed and or watched.

I see. I haven't played since 03, so all the shroud and task shit is new to me. So I guess you could level a char from 1-52 in a matter of hours if you knew the correct tasks and had the macro?

Do people ever make these macros available?

you wont catch these types of macro's post to the public because *retard_01-5000* will just abuse it. Even with personal afk macros now you can bank 4-10aa an hour afk. Even now you can do 1-70 legit in a day.

1-70 legit??? twinking or PLing with a druid? Haha, that's nuts.

I have been noticing a surge of 10-20 bots in Sod using raid groups to power level. That may be how it is being done I think they tweaked up the experience you gain while in raid a while back.

I have been noticing a surge of 10-20 bots in Sod using raid groups to power level. That may be how it is being done I think they tweaked up the experience you gain while in raid a while back.

Heh , wonder if one of those groups is me. I run a group of 20 on Maelin , Bristle, Povar , and FV when I am not in school --- for my own interests and fun though , not to PL.

The EXP in raid was tweeked up about 6 months ago. It still sucks , but if your DPS is amazing it is worth doing.

50 cents for an aa is gone, back to 1$!

Warrens had a 10 second respawn on like 9 rats , combined with cleric viral DS on a mob i had a bard mezzing i was getting 100-130 aa per hour on one toon and 50-60 aa per hour on a full group. ( between 40-50 rats a minute + the zone mobs id train on the discer )

If i had to guess id say people are using thier own setups with classes that can rip disc and discing down mobs in some lower end zone.

yep this is how i did it got about 16 chars maxed aa's with 1-2k banked on each....all i used was simple targeting macro on rats with a bard keeping one mezzed that had viral DS from cleric, was getting around 130 a hour as well hehe luckily it seemed i was the only one on my server doing it so never had to fight for camp.

inside info, well not all, figure the rest out yo-self

yes the shroud to 60ish and have 85 mass kill is the way to go. but- what class do you mass kill with? the answer will shock some. it is not wizard, nor sk. You need a ranger, with high aa's, the arc of arrows is your friend, then you don't have to rely on green mobs, can actually do some light blues and such, lets see, hmm.... I think the spell mission is good for that -save the gnomes! only prob with that is, you can't shroud, but who cares, you know you're getting good aa exp when the ranja can drop 8 in a shot, or is it more than that? anyhow - headshot + arc of arrows (spell line) ='s pwnage for pl'ing the aa's or even regular exp.

i'm sorry in advance if i've given away some kind of "valuable" information to the requesting part of our community. If you pissed, oh well get over it. it's not a huge piece of info, and anyone that would look over all the abilities that classes have could of figured it out soon enough. I'm just helping our community in becoming lazy. btw- other classes have some neat tricks too. but to my own knowledge (which is not of the greatest sets) it's among the better ways. oh and you don't have to use mq to do it too. /cheer
-BUT! you need to know that SoE can and prolly will call it exploiting, hell they can do whatever they want with the players that pay to play. but save yourself time and money and just buy a damn toon, might as well if you gonna spend some cash to get a toon pl'd to max aa's or what not and not do it yourself. just ebay it, or search our classifieds.

alright that's all,
r0xx0r

p.s-sorry for spelling and lack of /keypress enter, oh and rambling.

yes the shroud to 60ish and have 85 mass kill is the way to go. but- what class do you mass kill with? the answer will shock some. it is not wizard, nor sk. You need a ranger, with high aa's, the arc of arrows is your friend, then you don't have to rely on green mobs, can actually do some light blues and such, lets see, hmm.... I think the spell mission is good for that -save the gnomes! only prob with that is, you can't shroud, but who cares, you know you're getting good aa exp when the ranja can drop 8 in a shot, or is it more than that? anyhow - headshot + arc of arrows (spell line) ='s pwnage for pl'ing the aa's or even regular exp.

i'm sorry in advance if i've given away some kind of "valuable" information to the requesting part of our community. If you pissed, oh well get over it. it's not a huge piece of info, and anyone that would look over all the abilities that classes have could of figured it out soon enough. I'm just helping our community in becoming lazy. btw- other classes have some neat tricks too. but to my own knowledge (which is not of the greatest sets) it's among the better ways. oh and you don't have to use mq to do it too. /cheer
-BUT! you need to know that SoE can and prolly will call it exploiting, hell they can do whatever they want with the players that pay to play. but save yourself time and money and just buy a damn toon, might as well if you gonna spend some cash to get a toon pl'd to max aa's or what not and not do it yourself. just ebay it, or search our classifieds.

alright that's all,
r0xx0r

p.s-sorry for spelling and lack of /keypress enter, oh and rambling.

hehe eventually all secrets are revealed! but not until people that found it themselves exploit it for all its worth =P. i will confirm this method as the "new way" to mass exp but not nearly as good as shroud aa's......but very very good for regular exp!

I prefered the orb of subversion, could rape shit for easy xp I'd shroud my toons to 70 and use friends 85 ranger I like this instance because I'm also able to farm the water elemental mask. I've been unable to play since jan 6th so don't know if I can still shroud to 70 in there or not if not thatll suck

hehe eventually all secrets are revealed! but not until people that found it themselves exploit it for all its worth =P. i will confirm this method as the "new way" to mass exp but not nearly as good as shroud aa's......but very very good for regular exp!

indeed, unfortunate as it may be though, i myself haven't gotten any exp from this, i started to do a mission with a friend, and it was canceled, he did however say, "you should share with friends, or else overpowered toons will crowd all servers, even more than now"

so congratulations, i consider you my friends! now, feel free to send me pics of your gorgeous women.

Im no EQ super genius, but i can probably get a toon to 1-85 with 1000 aa's in a month. Its not hard just look around, definitely helps if you have some toons already to help along.