Search results

1. A

Torrent site or invite?

also have some invites for torrents sites 2 of them 4 invites per pm me your email will send them out.
  2. A

Automating Bazaar trader prices

post it in lifetime forums:P its always best there never let it go to public i think then it gets out of hand 90% of the times
  3. A

Warp status?

but that does not mean go out there and do crazy crap like ppl did in the pass and give everyone unwanted attention its how it all started btw
  4. A

IslandGirls's Stuff (115 Berserker for Sale)

Fast replys and great service made an order had it in 5 mins fast;P will use again for sure thanks girl671
  5. A

Absence

damn sorry damn sorry to hear about your lose man its hard as hell to lose a child, we are here btw if you ever need us man take your time even thought it will be harder each day. hope you and everyone around you are holding up and our prays go out with you.
  6. A

Kronos Krono's

very fast and on time paid waited 2 mins 30 sec he replyed back in 3 mins got the krono's in under 1 min yea very fast will be coming back for more for sure thanks again bro
  7. A

Better useage of MQ2

yea what fry said i myself never got into mw2bot but from what i been reading about it its sick and very good for auto casting spells assisting and attking even auto following and with using with eqbc it can do a great deal of what you are seeking.
  8. A

shaman druid

Its a reward when you are done all the quest in the series and it is given as a free reward for doing all 5 missions and single task.
  9. A

Fuckton of free Exp potions!

its no trader now btw so the next server update that they do will be bound to what ever toon you put it on is the warning am getting when i try to do this again
  10. A

bazaar.mac

you are using mq2 to begin with and you think this macro is secure!! i have seen people use macro's like this to change the prices in the bazaa on a day by day bases and you can spot those that are running it and those that are not. So you need to think for yourself if you want to set it up...
  11. A

EQ Voice service

yes it does slow down your system i had downloaded legends of norrath and it seems it opens up now when eq is also running which is odd. and legends is not loaded.
  12. A

"Big Bags"... HOW big?

you can since they are heirlooms which means you can tranfer them to an alt on the same account from shared bank
  13. A

Threatening a large exodus apparently does something?

but if lets say 10 of your friends all have 15 accounts per that will add up and will hurt them in return.
  14. A

Crash after completing quest and clicking book

yes have the same thing happening to me as well also the Alaran Language is not even show and also not updating as well even after you Cld to desktop and come back in world. am not sure what plugins its coming from.
  15. A

Beta

Will there be a tradeskill increase? at all on all tradeskills or are they going to leave it the way it is now?
  16. A

Boxing Emperor Crush info and questions

yes he auto argo's if you are in the throne room, however if you stand by the door with the pool and pay attention to the emotes that are going off you will see him part back into the tower. Then all you have to do is pull emp when he goes live and own him in the pool room well the room next to...
  17. A

Might be off topic

2 raids BT and event 6 in convorteum. but more event 6 since the sisters did a DT and someone had gated which in turn give everyone in the guild lobby it then some people zoned into the bazaa and give the traders and some people also loged off with it and it was like this for 2 days lol
  18. A

Ritual of Terror

HOT raids are not easy if you think they are you are wrong. The group content is easy but the raids are no where like that
  19. A

1/13/10 patch notes

Yes most of these raid = tanks dieing withing a few mins and not because of miss emotes or heals its just because the mobs just hit that damn, hard even with a def running a tank goes down fast we and am sure most guild out there have a few wipes before wining the event because ever few days...
  20. A

1/13/10 patch notes

bunk not to hate on you but why was not your guild farming them if they were so easy? and the reason why unburrowing was being fix was because some guilds were not killing the names but just going in handing in the bomb and getting a chest so means 40+ coins in a night. Also some of these events...