Boxing Emperor Crush info and questions

I'm still curious where you have heard you dint have to kill ambassador. I haven't heard that at all and thought he had to die? Has it been confirmed that emp still has loot if ambassador doesn't die?

You dont tank him in his room or behind it because the adds that spawn during crush will add. When you first enter the tower there a room with a lava type pit go left that first room with a window tank him in there not outside the window. Lev everyone to avoid the knockback also. Ive done this 9 times now and the adds never aggro and ive done this with a group SK with max AAs so its possible. The #1 key to boxing this use macros that do not require you to do anything on them because if you aint on the tank window when dvinn comes and he spins/backstabs you then you're dead ive gotten hit for 55k from it with defensive going.

Last edited:
i group geared pally tanked emp. and that was with killing off adds and everything because i didnt know you could flake dvinn and adds off by waiting in other room. ive been doing it with someones help now just for ease and splitting loots.

I don't see a confirmation that you can leave D'vinn up - someone posted they got crush without him but they didn't get crush dead..

Dvinn rushes you i dont see how you can skip him. After you kill the prophet and warlord every time ive ran up to aggro dvinn hes already been running to me. IM not sure he auto aggroes but he definatly goes to the throne.

yes he auto argo's if you are in the throne room, however if you stand by the door with the pool and pay attention to the emotes that are going off you will see him part back into the tower. Then all you have to do is pull emp when he goes live and own him in the pool room well the room next to the pool anyway.

I still dont know if I could get loot w out Dvinn kill cause Emp didnt die

the few times I got close these were the problems

Again this is w Dvinn not being engaged (saving me mana and discs)

he actually goes and sets outside (use map and see where) its marked too

Fails using this strat

Emp rushes in (eats a merc cler cause its in the way)

Emp eats regular clerc otw in (have since then made sure SK is at front as much as I can

Emp gets pet pushed closer to tables (adds spawn if anyone has died) then the auto ping pong summoning begins (battle rezzing)creating more skellies w each death.....

closest personal win Ive gotten was pinning Dvinn in a corner in the locked room

Anyways my hope is to kill crush in this room and if at this point there is no loot to see about getting Dvinn after a good Med :)

13rh attempt got a win

didnt kill dvinn at all

didnt deal w any adds

only death came when he powered up at 3 percent

Gratz- still looking for that caster range- looks pretty sweet for necro with the corruption focus

had 1 of each (botting em)

checked ranger he did almost 5M total dmg himself
emp has 11M hp
used to have another ranger :(

We killed Crush last night - two of us boxing everything. We tanked everything in the little room after the lava and we skipped Dvinn. Got monk H2H and ring.

Just as FYI: He holds claws in hand if he has them on him. So you can reset the event in purpose if he is holding them and you dont want them, or vice versa. Each reset is new loot.

Just as FYI: He holds claws in hand if he has them on him. So you can reset the event in purpose if he is holding them and you dont want them, or vice versa. Each reset is new loot.

Oh wow I didnt know that, thanks for the tip. Will get instances and look for those lol!

You dont have to get a new instance, just start the event and train darish out of the building, it resets instantly and new loot is on him. i dont know if he has 2 claws if he shows them both or not.

His normal equip = 1hb + Axe

With at least 1 claw = claw + axe

2 claws? i dont know, i havent seen him hold 2, and i dont want them so i reset whenever hes holding 1.

Holy shit man - thank you!

I have 2 of my own Monks and 2 of a friends' that I use frequently. This is an invaluable tip!

Edit: Lockout just ended and I tested this. 100% accurate. Took me quite a few resets to see a Claws (about 8-10) but it works. I plan on getting my first one later today. Thanks again <3

Last edited:
2 claws? i dont know, i havent seen him hold 2, and i dont want them so i reset whenever hes holding 1.

I just did the raid again tonight and, as luck would have it, the instance spawned with Crush duel wielding Claws. So he will indeed show both if he has them.

Great luck since I have two monks :)

Does anyone know if he holds the SK/Pal 2-hander if he has it?