"Big Bags"... HOW big?

SiegeTank

Lifetimer
Reaction score
in response to popular demand, Big Bags return to the Marketplace on December 30, 2011! Obtain the ultimate in Norrathian luggage with these capacious bags, making your trips to the bank as infrequent as possible. Don't dally - Big Bags will only be available until January 16, 2012!

I wanna use up some of my Triple Station Cash on these incoming "big bags" but I'm wondering if anybody has any idea how big they be talking?

They've always had 16-18-20 slot bags for 1250-1500 SC so I'm hoping these new ones are a lot bigger. Any ideas?

The previous 'big bags' were 32 slots.

I'm sure they are refering to the ones they bring to marketplace once every couple months for limited times. The biggest one is 32 slot, for 2500 SC normally.

32-slot is good! Especially at 1/3 the "normal" price. That is, unless they jack 'em up...

you can since they are heirlooms which means you can tranfer them to an alt on the same account from shared bank

you can since they are heirlooms which means you can tranfer them to an alt on the same account from shared bank
The SC ones? I thought that was just the ones that dropped in game...

*edit* I stand corrected. I honestly never looked/tried. But I just put a spare SC 32 slot bag in my shared back so yeah, you can :p

Last edited:
Anyone stock up on these?

They got a price of 7500SC for 4, which still seems kinda pricey ($18.75 RL bucks apiece) until you consider using the triple discount cash deal from before. If you bought them with Walmart cards (500 bonus SC, tripled!) it's like getting a 32-slot weightless bag for FOUR BUCKS which sure beats spending days camping mobs hoping to get them as super-rare drops!

If interested don't procrastinate... the offer runs out in about 15 hours (midnight PST.)

You are right, Sir.

Plus I can't believe I bought several single bags before noticing they had a 4-pack for 1/3 off. ARGH! :eek:

can someone explain me how to get the bags?

I bought a pocketed large bundle item but cant find it on my char or in my reclaim window.

Any hints?! :)

Thanks

I bought a pocketed large bundle item but cant find it on my char or in my reclaim window.

Thanks

I believe it goes to your quest rewards window.

Thanks
Look in quest rewards. You accept it like a task reward.

Yes thanks. i got it nothing at buying. But it was there. Little bit weird that in second try it came up.

But now its ok.

Thanks a lot.