Search results

1. Rooster95

Stick modification

I'll dig in. Thanks for the assist.
  2. Rooster95

Stick modification

I'm not actually using any sort of commands at all. It's automatic just from being logged into MQ2.
  3. Rooster95

Stick modification

Is there a way to modify stick to where it will still approach the mob and stay in melee range, but not strafe from side to side as the mob turns?
  4. Rooster95

Bazaar macro question

Here you go Will do, thanks.
  5. Rooster95

Bazaar macro question

I'm running the bazaar macro in trader, but running into a small issue. When it goes through the items in my bags to compare prices against other traders, it then prices all of the items to 0, despite saying a different amount. For example, it will state that it's repricing a flawless diamond to...
  6. Rooster95

Cleric AA list / guide?

I'm just returning to the game after years away, and had a buddy PL a cleric up to 65 for me on one of the new progression servers. Between being gone for so long, and having been more of a melee class player in the past, I'm not really sure where to go on spending AA points. I'm kind of hoping...
  7. Rooster95

Anyone know if there is ANY way to xfer a toon to an acct that u didnt start

Been a while since i did it, but I've transferred from an account i started to one i bought with no trouble, and this was back when Sony gave a damn about security. never had much luck transferring from a bought account to an original, but the other way has always gone through fine for me as...
  8. Rooster95

Macro help pretty please

That did it. Thanks much.
  9. Rooster95

Macro help pretty please

I'm having a little trouble with a macro i'm trying to use. The mac is | - Legclick.mac - #include Spell_Routines.inc Sub Main /echo macro is on :loop /if (${FindItem[=abstruse stealthinfused leggings].InvSlot}) { /if ( !${FindItem[Abstruse Stealthinfused Leggings].TimerReady}) { /delay 10...
  10. Rooster95

Links to UI Files

/chatfontsize 0-5 I think that's the command to adjust the size
  11. Rooster95

The Name Game!

Pillow-pants. Or maybe Listerfiend.
  12. Rooster95

Socket error 10054?

I was getting this once in a while. i think i traced it down to my computer going into power save mode if i left it inactive for a while
  13. Rooster95

/itemtarget question

Is there a way to exclude tradeskill stations when using /itemtarget? Some line of code i could stick into a macro that would make it automatically skip over these things?
  14. Rooster95

Do you play on Rathe or Tunare? Which server is more dead.

Peak hours on Tunare you'll see around 25 - 35 people in SS / MC.
  15. Rooster95

Looking for a mac that will ...

Works like a champ. Thanks a lot.
  16. Rooster95

Looking for a mac that will ...

... turn on attack automatically when something hits me. Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to share?
  17. Rooster95

Patch Notification Pop-up

I get the exact same thing that Dev does. Pretty much always have to do another right click to turn it off after the first one, and the ghost image is fairly common for me too. usually a reboot takes care of it.
  18. Rooster95

Target pointer & Range thingy?

I've been meaning to post about this plugin myself. Is there a way to move the display on the screen, and possibly a way to resize it?
  19. Rooster95

Why I-Phones suck

It's a facebook page. Sign in to yours if you have one and you'll be able to see. Or just follow dulaks advice.
  20. Rooster95

Why I-Phones suck

I laughed my ass off at this. Wanted to share it. http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150424053535161&id=656417427