Search results

1. N

new producer letter

It's been 23 years since this grand journey called EverQuest was launched, and I'd like to take a moment to pause and reflect on all the things we've accomplished together. We've defeated powerful foes and we've brought balance; we've traversed, explored, and collected experiences during 28...
  2. N

MQ2IC and the secret emails

Does anyone know for sure if MQ2IC sends emails to eqmule and GM woebot if you using or trying to use mq2? Is it only on truebox servers or every server? What is the extent of the "handshake deal" between eqmule and DPG?
  3. N

Daybreak Expanding

They acquired Cold Iron Studios and the new alien game New Alien Game Will Still Happen Thanks To EverQuest Developer
  4. N

Wow no posts on this topic

SOE founder, Daybreak president John Smedley steps away from company
  5. N

Raids that can be Boxed with 2 groups

I am looking for a list of raids that can be boxed by 2 groups: Tanks: Warrior, Paladin Healers: Cleric, Shaman, Druid Nuke DPS: Enchanter, Wizard, Mage Melee: Bard, Ranger, Berserker, Rogue I will likely be using MQ2Bot or Bot.mac for this. Any advice would be appreciated I am going to be...
  6. N

SOE Live 2014

The new expansion, all zones will be live on release and there will be 8. There will be a level increase to 105. There will be a balance penalty for casters, they will not have full power on their spells will need to spend as on different lines to get full power to their spells. The new...
  7. N

Patient Bear

8. N

Suggestions of what mobs to 6-box

Former raid mobs i have killed 6 boxing: 1. Sverag Mobs 2. Mad Mary 3. Vasella 4. First 4 events in anguish 5. Zi'Thuuli 6. Maggotmiser I am looking for new challenges, any suggestions? Have warrior, rogue, ranger, shaman, enchanter, paladin, cleric, monk, wizard which i can use
  9. N

MQ2Autobuff

Has anyone used this plugin? Mq2Autobuff