Reaction score
Former raid mobs i have killed 6 boxing:

1. Sverag Mobs
2. Mad Mary
3. Vasella
4. First 4 events in anguish
5. Zi'Thuuli
6. Maggotmiser

I am looking for new challenges, any suggestions?

Have warrior, rogue, ranger, shaman, enchanter, paladin, cleric, monk, wizard which i can use

Last edited:
OMM its been 4 boxed so first few times will be a challenge with 6

Theater of Blood Strat for Vasella, how to deal with the melee debuff. I have 2 healers with max RC and Hasten RC. Once the melee debuff fires, i RC and then do a group heal with Cleric, that will cure the debuff. With 2 curers, I am able to keep the debuff off for the fight but it is still insanely long with low dps due to the high regen of the mobs there.

I just though I share that for people.

*omm is cake with 6 just dispell it with the ranger when he emotes
*3 brothers in FC and Bentolf are easy too, zombie a little harder but still doable if u get someone to light the torch
*attendants in ashengate is doable with 3, just need a tank healer and enc to keep them mezzed once they turn enraged. griffon master event is easy, and ambersnout doable too, just long
*recently did clankwrench was not easy but with an enc u mezz all adds except one and dps him down
*vish, yar'lir in fact all don is doable, u need a good blunt group for vish and a way to ae aggro adds, it's not hard, all about being quick killing eggs, the hails you can fail nowadays the DT wont kill you if you got enough hp
*vergalid 1st event still a challenge if your rog isnt fast enough disarming traps, next one is easy, never been able to down vergalid itself
*1st wolf in razorthon is doable if u got 2 tanks, wr + sk the best for adds, the 1nd one in the clouds is a pitta with his charm, never been able to down him

Tunat is a fun fight to 6 box, if you are weak on DPS, use echoing madness viral mez to mez the adds that pop at 60-80%