SOE Live 2014

nookiecookie

Lifetimer
Reaction score
The new expansion, all zones will be live on release and there will be 8. There will be a level increase to 105. There will be a balance penalty for casters, they will not have full power on their spells will need to spend as on different lines to get full power to their spells. The new spells will still be better than old but to balance with melee DPs who only increase really with new items.

There will be 3 tiers of group armor and 2 tiers of raid armor. A ring for mounts will be implemented so you add mount to the ring and you will be able to select the best buff within which ever look you want. The ring will hold a large amount of mounts thus freeing bag space.

They will he implementing a looting system to autoloot. You will be able to set group looter, set which items you want to keep and be able to ignore those items you do not want.

Dang! No ship-to-ship combat! I've been waiting for that since it was part of their advertising for The Buried Sea! When will they fill that "promise"?!:rolleyes:

Is it just me or the # of zones goes down each year with subsequent expansions.

Is it just me or the # of zones goes down each year with subsequent expansions.

When they started doing instances, they stopped pushing zone. You put out 3-5 zones and then cookie copy it a few times and change some mobs around for an instance.