Search results

1. S

krust macro

anybody have an updated krust mac? The only version i could find was from 2006 and alot of the item handling is out of date.
  2. S

mq2linkdb

ok having issues getting working links 0003E90000000000000000000000000000000000008C9512FCCloth Cap here is what the current /link /import from 13th floor a few mins ago. 0003E90000000000000000000000000000000000000000008C9512FCCloth Cap this is the fixed link and it works, but fixing 95000...
  3. S

mq2netbots

I have been having odd issues with netbots since patch, after doing some tests with devestator we came to the conclusion that netbots is sending the character data wrong. When a toon dies and through eqbc i request the current state of the dead toon and it comes back as stunned, then i request...
  4. S

all/all orc illusion

Has anyone found any info on how to get this http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=72501 im an illusion junkie so if anyone has atleast found the starter for it if its quested on not.
  5. S

mindwiz mac

Have a couple questions about this macro, and hoping for some assistance in what needs to be added/editted. With recent spells such as Tranquil Harvest the macro will cast this, however it doesn't wait long enough to get the effect. If I can get this to wait a couple more seconds it would be...
  6. S

RH.mac questions

Im trying to run RH.mac on my rogue and everything seems to work good but I pull and tank with my ma and the rogue will run out to the mob on inc with the mob at full health and turn attack on(that is with assist off) and the rogue either dies or just stands were he intercepted the mob. Also...
  7. S

LAG!!! kills bards

ok since the 12 hour downtime that they did the "SoE services server side upgrade" I have been experiancing high lag on 2 out of 3 accounts and my cpu usage has been over 90% just wondering if anyone is having these same issues im running a pentium d 930 3.0 ghrz 2 gigs 667 ram 300 gig sata 256...
  8. S

better dps?

Im wondering now adays which classes lead the dps scale is it still berserkers? or what?
  9. S

help with a curing macro

Ok im very new to macros and I tried to make a cure macro for jelven but not sure on the targeting on it. #event WestAe1 "#*#bleeds from the ears" #event SouthAe1 "#*#looks pale and cold" #event EastAe1 "#*#body looks weak" #event UnbalencedAe1 "#*#convulses and writhes in torment" #event...
  10. S

Inktu'ta - end script

I was wondering if anyone has any good info on the end script to Inktu'ta Ive heard he changes forms and was wondering about the event. Also im wondering if the cursecaller exploit still works since the designers "fixed" the event. Any insight would be helpful. Plz bump this thread downsince...