mindwiz mac

saar

Reaction score
Have a couple questions about this macro, and hoping for some assistance in what needs to be added/editted.

With recent spells such as Tranquil Harvest the macro will cast this, however it doesn't wait long enough to get the effect. If I can get this to wait a couple more seconds it would be great.

Also, there is a proc that comes from the instant fire nuke called Flashfire Singe. Shows up in the song buff window, and any spell with a minimum 3 sec cast time has a chance to crit for higher damage.

I'm not 100% sure on the editting, and nearly screwed up the macro a few times. As I mentioned any assistance is appreciated.

no clue about the mac your talking about, couldnt find it searched here or on mq2

but this shouldnt be too hard for you to fix, either post the code or look in the mac and look for the spell your talking about in the coding, theirs probably a /pause with a number close to that line of code, just change that to the correct number

my knowledge in all this is very limited but getting a brief understanding by doing little things like this i have learned to write my own macs in a matter of like 4 months with very i mean very minimal time spent

1) Do an event for when you get the proc. Not sure how long it stays up.
2) You could do a /if (${Song[name]}) /cast nuke for extra damage.
3) You could add a hard pause in after it does it's harvest, or whatever it is that it's not waiting long enough for.