all/all orc illusion

was told you have to do all the loping plains group missions to make this. i will research more and post IF i find any real info.

Thanks I work weekends so my play time is only monday thru wensday so havent had much of a chance to ask around crimson tempest.

It ain't a lot of help but it's a list of quests you know you'll have to do..

[ame="http://www.evilgamer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3389"]Reconstructed Wereorc Head : Bloodmoon orc illusion cliky - EvilGamer Forums[/ame]

fangbreaker faction

anyone know any quick ways to get fangbreaker faction, for the orchead?

/PostRez

http://eq.knowledgepit.org/wiki/Bloodmoon_Taxidermy

http://eq.knowledgepit.org/wiki/Bloodmoon_Taxidermy

quote from that site regarding faction:

"These items must then be combined in a Bloodmoon Taxidermy Kit which can be purchased from the Fang Breakers Supplier at indifferent faction. Since all these tasks yield positive Fang Breakers faction hits (sometimes multiple), attaining indifferent faction by the time you have all the pieces should be no problem. "--
~Hurl

OK, I hated to rez this thing after its 2 year slumber, but I have finally decided to go after this little trinket and I dint see the point in creating a new post. I would just as likely get flamed for not searching before posting like that. That being said, I could use some assistance.

The above links are long dead, while I can find information on the web walking through what all quests etc etc.. but I am having trouble with the one quest atm... What do the worgs eat? I'll try to link the quest before i finish, but basically I cant find the worg food between the first and second stalls that it tells me to get. Is it an item I click on? or a box I break? I didnt see anything around there.
Now I didnt look all that hard, I had my SK train the room clear so I could poke around with my mage inviz ( stupid worgs see inviz) and I couldnt find anything in the minute or 2 of searching/clicking.

Any and all help on this quest or its counterparts would be appreciated.

Oh, and this one: Contact Bloodmoon Spirits

I've been able to kill them all just fine but which ones do I hail? I try hailing them all before fighting, while fighting, while IU and walking around... no updates.

thanks again,

-VP

been a long time, but I think for the 1st one it's just a loc to find.
now be aware small races (maybe your mage is a gnome) have often troubles with that, often levitation solves the problem

for the 2nd quest you dont need to hail, you kill , kill, kill and once in a while you'll get an update for what they call Speak with blablabla, same mechanism as the tradeskill symbols quests if you see.

been a long time, but I think for the 1st one it's just a loc to find.
now be aware small races (maybe your mage is a gnome) have often troubles with that, often levitation solves the problem

for the 2nd quest you dont need to hail, you kill , kill, kill and once in a while you'll get an update for what they call Speak with blablabla, same mechanism as the tradeskill symbols quests if you see.

Umm... yeah Mage is a Gnome. =) I will try again with Levitate. Thanks for I'll take a shot another shot at it in a day or 2 and let you know.