LAG!!! kills bards

saar

Reaction score
ok since the 12 hour downtime that they did the "SoE services server side upgrade" I have been experiancing high lag on 2 out of 3 accounts and my cpu usage has been over 90% just wondering if anyone is having these same issues im running a pentium d 930 3.0 ghrz 2 gigs 667 ram 300 gig sata 256 6800 XT. Before that patch I was able to run 5 accounts raiding but now im lucky to run one. I also run wineq 2.?? whatever the latest is. Anyone having the same problems? Or know a way to get rid of the laq? Ty in advance and yes I have bad spelling.

Ive been having random crashes on normal and /zone zoning since this last patch... Its like an immediate crash to char select and then if I do anything aside from open task manager and close eqgame, my whole comp locks up and I have to hard reboot.

I am also running into random times of not being able to sing songs, the only way to fix that is for me to zone. I have auto duck off, i zoom out to make sure I'm not ducking, i duck and stand up, i sit and stand up but only zoning will fix it and with my first problem, thats a crap shoot.