Search results

1. S

Help with Wiki Information

wrote in for nogold and using plugins kinda, not sure what you want in there i just wrote out how to load plugins.
  2. S

MQ2Melee Target Switch

/melee reset stops attacking current target, other than that dont think there is any option for that.
  3. S

Bot Macro

I would take maintankbuff out of CombatFrequency5, and turn announce on all active sections. Also maybe change settargetmessage to something, and then issuing that word to see if they assist faster. Other options, is are you running these all on one comp, if so are you getting lag, are you...
  4. S

Turn off /moveto permanently

if mq2bot have custom actions use /makecamp off for it, it will turn off the retrun to a camp feature in moveutils and still leave it loaded.
  5. S

Turn off /moveto permanently

check if you have moveutils loaded, its what controls mq2melee movements
  6. S

Time To Fix MQ2Navigation Thread

im currently working with fry and htw to fix issues with both the plugin (CTD) and polygon limit (eqnavigation) so i am hoping soon we will have something to push to see if it fixes things.
  7. S

Bot macro - Customization

i would try !${Me.Buff[Gift of Klonda].ID} just to see if that works
  8. S

Kaladim Mushrooms

i know on mq2.com under vip there is one but hasnt been updated in 5 or 6 years and it had issues even then by not picking up the ground spawns, maybe thats another mac i can revive.
  9. S

Ok easy way of putting this, each square the the exe makes on the mesh is like a battleship board IE in each square put a dot and when your in game using said meshes, you navigate from dot to dot, if there is a wall it will find the nearest dot to correct the path. Now when you issue a /nav...
  10. S

MQ for Beta server?

last time i beta (TSS) i was walking around with a ranger tracking and generally just looking around trying to map areas out for when i went live, and they warped me in direwind around, testing out Severan there was a guild trying to kill him, and the gms summoned my toon to just outside the...
  11. S

MQ for Beta server?

you would have to go and find offsets, and find structs yourself and do a private compile, by the time you find most of it they would push another patch with a high chance of a exe push forcing to start over. There is also more gms on the beta server then on most live servers, and they like to...
  12. S

Bot Macro

post your ini's, when starting bot.mac how are you doing that? just as an fyi can only have 1 macro working at a time per toon, so if your running bot mac and then start your other macro to kill things bot mac ends on those toons and you need to restart the bot mac. Shouldnt need to run any...
  13. S

Bot Macro

you said you use a killall macro on your other bots.... which macro is that? If they all are using the bot mac then there is a targeting issue. other then that post your ini's and we can take a look at them, maybe a few can help out. Other thing would be to try the bot plugin might work...
  14. S

there is a hardcoded 4056 polygon limit to the mesh, there is a 6 to 10 line segment that comments out certain secondary mesh items like trees, stumps, and stuff like that to reduce the polygon count. But also along that same line sometimes eqnavigation(azone2) will build the zbase of the zone...
  15. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

void there is just setup a holyshit for it so like holyshit1=if{$(Me.Hp.Pct <=30) && $(Disc.ID) && $(Me.Combat)} /stopdisc thats what it would look like, dont use that one though its probably wrong and im tired and at work so cant test it out but that would "in theory" stop any disc running...
  16. S

Guide Request for EQBC and MQ2Bot

ok lotto, easy run down. step one. load all your toons in while running isboxer. step two. after all are in game turn your broadcast to all on. step 2.5: right click mmoloader in the tray and go to options, look for launch eqbc and left click it. step three. type /bccmd connect step four. type...
  17. S

what source did you look at? was it one that is here? or from mq2? What the exe is based on is azone which the emu servers use to build zone files, the eq folder for those emu versions end with Everquest as the main path for the eq folder, and when compiling your own mq2 (last time i checked)...
  18. S

Best DPS Class?

whos dps is beating who comes down to length of the burn, plain and simple, on short burns till they nerf furious ramp will be berzerkers, since last patched broke a disc that now is a buff it can stack with another dps disc for now but shortens the burn by 30s. should be then rogues, monk...
  19. S

Well JJ i kinda did make headway and figured out why it doesnt load some things when i looked at the source from MQ2.com i think i also figured out why it crashes when you get stuck, just need the source that is rolling around here and sometime to read the code and patch in a couple things and...
  20. S

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

here is mine not the best but works for me. [MQ2Melee] aggro=1 ancestral=20 bash=1 commanding=5 disarm=1 downflag0=1 downflag1=1 downflag10=1 downflag11=1 downflag2=1 downflag3=1 downflag4=1 downflag5=1 downflag6=1 downflag7=1 downflag9=1 enrage=1 enragingkick=25 facing=1 groupcheck=1 gutpunch=1...