Search results

1. B

shaman not sticking to mobs

I bot bard,zerker,rog,pally,shaman and use a basic assist macro where the toons auto engage whatever I pull then return to position. All of my toons are engaging and sticking to the mobs fine except for the shaman. auto attack is starting up when the mob hits the set % but he isn't moving...
  2. B

auto logging to character select

I tried doing some afk macro pulling and I find when I'm afk when I return if the screen saver is up all my toons have been booted to character select.Is this a function of mq or do I need to set my computer to never sleep and disable my screen saver ?
  3. B

autopuller question

I'm using a version of autopull.mac i got from the forums and the problem I'm having is no matter how big I set the initial pull radius,after a few pulls and the near mobs are cleared my puller wont continue to pull the farther away mobs.If I manually move the toon closer it acquires the target...
  4. B

toon transfer

Does the real life name on the accounts have to match to transfer a toon from one account to another? I know the last time I transferred a toon there was a way around this but since the ftp launch I'm sure things are different.
  5. B

How safe is it ?

I haven't used Mq since the 2nd wave of suspensions I was hit x6 on the first wave.Currently I'm bypassing the launcher using the eqgame shortcut.I don't plan on using gate/warp or any of the actives.My question is to use mq safely now do I still launch mq first then launch eq.I really miss the...
  6. B

RaF no longer available?

Is recruit a friend all over ? I tried going to the link yesterday and it said the site was down for maintenance.I was away from the game for a while and never got to take advantage of this nice exp bonus.
  7. B

character transfer

OK I'm trying to transfer one of my toons to another one of my accounts on the same server.I know the last time I did this a few years ago there was a link on the eqplayers website that took me right where I needed to be.Now when I go to character services it gives me the link to station players...
  8. B

type 17 augs

anyone making the type 17 cosgrove soloist augs that fit in the new cultural armor? I've been searching alla for a recipe but haven't been able to find how to make the unfired cosgrove soloist seal.
  9. B

ventrilo host recommendation

I'm about to rent a ventrilo server and was looking for some recommendations who to rent from/stay away from before I pick.
  10. B

recompiling plugins

I've been compiling my own vanilla version of mq2 from the macroquest website the last 2 patches just to see what it entails.i have been successful so far as the instructions are pretty easy to follow however what I cant find any info on is how to recompile existing plugins once you have them in...
  11. B

character crashing

I have one toon crashing on me as I'm zoning into the world.I'm boxing 3 others fine with mq running.I am able to zone this toon in fine without mq running and once i'm in if I open mq2 he crashes.I have tried a full scan,deleting the UI files eqclient character files etc.. I tried deleting all...
  12. B

Will changing toon name get me caught?

Ok might be a dumb question but would changing a toons name possibly get me caught ? I was thinking of changing my mains name and didnt want to make a mistake.
  13. B

stealth replaced nokos ?

stealth replaced nokos correct ? Has anyone got this to work properly? I tried it in ashengate the other day and mobs saw right thru it.Are there exceptions I'm not aware of ?