Search results

1. Kachiko

Cub Scouts, Popcorn and College Scholarship

Hi all, As some of you may know, my son is in the Cub Scouts. He has a good chance to reach the college scholarship for high popcorn sales this year. The neat thing is, that once he reaches the level to activate the scholarship for the first time, every sale he makes any year, for as long as he...
  2. Kachiko

patch for exploit?

So, what was the exploit they are patching for tonight? Someone here has to be in the know.
  3. Kachiko

Billy Mays

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_billy_mays
  4. Kachiko

Functionality question / suggestion

Gm's seem to bust people sometimes for having a mob on their target that the player couldn't possibly see. Could a /find or /highlight capability be added, so that you enter the command, the mob's partial name, and have it highlight on the map instead? ie; /find van all mobs with "van" in their...
  5. Kachiko

EQBC update

Just reposting here because I know some are info deprived. and
  6. Kachiko

map question

Having a hard time finding the answer, so just posting it here. Flame away if you like, I have asbestos undies. How do I turn off/on players and/or npc's on the map? Sometimes there are just too many in the zone, so expanding the map is slow. Thanks
  7. Kachiko

question

Account history only goes as far back (for me at least) until 02. But the account was created in march of 99. So how do I find out what card was used to originally create it? I can't remember that far back. Is there another link I'm missing? Thanks.
  8. Kachiko

Patch Info is up for 7/5/07

The Next Game Update is planned for Thursday, July 5th with an estimated downtime of 9 hours. This update is expected to include the following: *** Highlights *** - AA Window Changes: The AA window has been revamped and many of the AA lines have been consolidated to make them easier to find...
  9. Kachiko

LinkDB question

I got the items.txt from the link provided in the FAQ (whatever the board name was, 13 something) /import worked fine The problems are: 1) About 90% of the links are unclickable 2) It's missing a lot of items, particularly fabled and tss. Can someone point me to one that works fully?
  10. Kachiko

skill timers

tried searching a bit, but I probably just didn't pinpoint the right phrases. Is there something to bypass skill refresh timers. Thinking something along the lines of harm touch, lay on hands, gather mana, etc... So you can spam it or reuse whenever needed.
  11. Kachiko

FC2 Fridleif, Master Warcraft

Need some tips if anyone has any. In the room is Fridlief and 6 "a reanimated Krithgor soldier" They are all leashed to the room. The adds themselves, are all mes'able, kiteable, and if you dps them down past 40ish, they turn green and become "a confused" soldier. They can then be given...
  12. Kachiko

FC2 Wulfnor the Gladiator

Really Really easy. In the room is Wulfnor and named mobs lining the wall. One of them will agro and charge in when Wulfnor is agrod. When it dies, another will run in to take its place. After all named down, some more adds will charge into the room to agro. Start of fight, kite wulfnor...
  13. Kachiko

FC1 Grenwald

In the room are zombies, shades, 2 named, and grenwald. Zombies will fd when they hit 0. They will get back up if down for too long. Zombies agro first. Kite them, mes the yellow ones while reds continue to be kited. dps the yellows down to 5-10% each and re-mes. dps the reds down to the same...
  14. Kachiko

FC1 Torches

Really easy. Torches are one use per person, but you can zone or succor to get around that. Get your raid full of torches by having someone DA and charge in to kite, while a group goes in and gets torches, then kiter fd's outside hall or fd and coh out to reset and repeat. When you start the...
  15. Kachiko

question

whats the plugin for the horse speeds to have no start up/slow down times? If not included, anyone have a link to it? Thanks
  16. Kachiko

FC1 Thulagar (Doppleganger event)

FC1 Thulagar (Doppleganger event) From zone in, he is in the small round room on the SE corner of map. He himself da's people, and stuns. When agro'd, dopplegangers will spawn from north and charge the raid. They will take on the appearance of others in the raid. Clear to the 3 rooms on the...