Search results

1. Mojo420

Shellshock... are the "End TImes" near???

Chevy is releasing a car that broadcasts a 4G signal. Digitally connected is the path the world is heading and there are no signs of it slowing down anytime soon. Threat of a EMP or not, our world will continue to become more and more wireless and internet connected. The challenge to the...
  2. Mojo420

Problem using MQauth

Worked from command line. Thx for help. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
  3. Mojo420

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

Love mq2 Even before mmobugs (which, are some of the brightest people I've ever met) there was mq2. Ask a questions, ANY question.. GET FLAMED.. Pay attention, read, use search. Learn to know the question, before you seek the answer. Play the game and learn how the mechanics work. Aggro is a...
  4. Mojo420

Problem using MQauth

Windows has blocked because it came from another computer. I enabled, still no luck. So much easier when I ran Ubuntu Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
  5. Mojo420

Problem using MQauth

Mq2Main.dsp has been modified and cannot be loaded as a developer studio project. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
  6. Mojo420

Problem using MQauth

It creates a MQ2Auth0.h in the mq2main folder but in in the parent folder. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
  7. Mojo420

Problem using MQauth

Haha on tapatalk. Should have known. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
  8. Mojo420

Problem using MQauth

Yessir Turned off antivirus and windows defender also. I'm running VB 2012. But MQmain won't load because Auth isn't firing.
  9. Mojo420

Problem using MQauth

Hello all, Its been some time and a long road to lead me back here. Missed it something fierce. So I have a issue. I'm trying to compile a copy of vanilla for my buddy and I'm well aware of the process. Have done it many many times, But I've been absent from the scene for a couple years now...
  10. Mojo420

Vanilla Plugin in Loader Option

MQ2ReachIt - 5 Stars (Because of /fartaunt) They must have put a movements per *timeframe detection, that if you don't have (*) this many movements per this much time it doesn't flag, maybe? This is the one thing that is just boggling my mind as to how this, of all things, is not being the...
  11. Mojo420

Looking for some more Help please, Starting Melee mac.

Mq2Melee does all that. Will create a ini file that you can adjust for skills and disks. There is a auto assist mac, wanna say it was a zerker mac that worked great for auto assist, then let melee run all your discs and aa's and what not. I could look it all up and give you links. But isn't...
  12. Mojo420

Accounts both active again

F U and your good email. =p
  13. Mojo420

The Testing Game!!

I have gated and fartaunted with my war, who had no gate or aa gate. In fact I still have my PoK gate book with all 5 charges. And he is still active.
  14. Mojo420

I heard the MQ2Warp was disabled?

Mojo's Unite!! Keep it ALL active. If people are stupid enough to use it, that's their own fault. I'm not a child, I can make my own choices. If they patch, Please for all that's holy, Don't nerf a damn thing. I personally want to test the limits with my BS accounts. And make for damn sure I...
  15. Mojo420

Accounts both active again

4 accounts still down.
  16. Mojo420

The Testing Game!!

I did this on 3 brand new accounts. Did the charm.mac on all 3 accounts, with delay intact. (If you don't know, that mac warps, stealths and zones repeatedly. I only /zone to pok and GL with 1 and thats the 1 that got suspended. ..... as of 10 minutes ago, 2 of the 3 are still active. I used...
  17. Mojo420

Scared Straight?

I don't know If i'm willing to actually lose my accounts. Rather not play at all til this problem is fingered out.
  18. Mojo420

EQ Tracking Feature?????

I have it on all 7 of my accounts. But only 2 we're suspended.